Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser Reviews

2.2/5

January 22, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Bad

I broke out soooo much more. it can be rough at times. It irritates my skin. Instead of helping with the oils it makes it worse. I don't recommend this product at all.

December 23, 2018

Smells amazingl

I've been using this product for about 2 weeks and it helps mattify my face, not to mention it smells amazing! I also use the same body wash and use a loofah. It's one of my favorite items in the bath!

December 19, 2018

Two years using it!

I have the gel and the foaming scrub.
    I have the gel and the exfoliant foaming. I have been using these two products for two years and I love how my skin looks. At the beginning it removes all the impurities and that makes acne come out, but after two or three weeks I started to notice how I was cleaning my skin.

October 12, 2018

Impressive

Once this facial cleanser came I needed to try it out. It smells so good and Leaves skin feeling so soft and smooth i love it. I use everyday as my cleansing Routine works perfectly.

October 05, 2018

Good stuff

Really liked this stuff. Loved the way it smelled and left my face feeling refreshed. Easily found in most stores and affordable. My face looked very nice when I was using it.

September 22, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

Great!

This has helped my acne clear up sooo much, I use this all of the time and it is very effective, I will definitely buy this again, this facial cleanser made a big difference.

September 21, 2018
    Texas, United States

smells and works good!

This smells sooooo good I want to eat it. And it works pretty good to to get rid of and prevent break outs. I would definitely recommend this. And it makes your face so soft and smooth.

September 20, 2018
    California, United States

Amazing for all heavy makeup

Erases all sorts of heavy makeup ad leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh! Does not leave any oily residue behind and is perfect for oily skin but still hydrates afterward. Highly recommend.

September 19, 2018

Smells and Works Great!

This face cleanser smells heavenly! Just like citrus and I love it! It helped keep my face clean and oil free. After a few days of using, my breakouts were improving and my skin looked amazing!

September 19, 2018

Great cleanser to get your oily skin under control & cleared

Ever since I began using this cleanser, I have not switched brands like I normally do. It removes all my makeup without a ton of scrubbing in turn creating irritated, red and angry skin. It actually feels good after cleansing and I can see the results of the grapefruit ingredients working upon my acne the next morning when I wake up and notice how much clearer my skin looks. Leaves me feeling more confident! A+ from me.