Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser Reviews

July 06, 2019

Works wonderfully

Lifesaver!
    This is the second bottle of this scrub I have purchased. I love this product, and my skin also loves this product, because works wonderfully! The scent is lovely and the smell lasts for hours.
    I’m in love! 👏🏻

June 19, 2019

I like it

I've been using this face wash for a long time now. I like the effect it has on my skin. It's not heavy and does exactly what you want it to. I keep re buying it.

March 26, 2019

Acne be gone

I used to have really bad acne and couldn’t find a product that worked effectively until this one. I still get spots here and there but overall the acne has reduced. I like the smell and I like that it doesn’t dry out my skin. Dry skin is one of the reasons I get acne in the first place so this product is exactly what I was looking for.

1.7/5

March 26, 2019

Would not purchase again

I used this cleanser for several weeks twice daily and did not see any improvement in my acne. I have combination skin and this cleanser dried out my face. I did follow up with the same brand moisturizer and still found my skin to be quite dry. The scent was light and fresh which I did enjoy however I would not purchase this product again.

March 24, 2019

Best for acne prone skin

My sister introduced me to this, and I have been using it for a year now. I started using it with very less expectation as I have a very sensitive skin, but to my surprise it suited me well. This is now my go to face wash. Gives an instantly fresh feeling. This comes at a very affordable price, just a little goes long way.

Happy that this helped me control my acne. Thumbs up 👍

March 22, 2019

Game changer!

Leaves my face feeling fresh and super clean after using. Normally I struggle with finding products that don't dry out my face and create over production of oils. This product is the perfect balance for my sensitive skin and leaves me with much less blemishes and breakouts since I've started using it. Smells amazing and I would definately recommend this product!

February 21, 2019

Love this poroduct

I have been using this product for several years and so are my daughters. The fragrance is not overpowering. It rinses off really well. Keeps my acne in check.

February 21, 2019

Clean feeling face wash!

This is the best face wash I’ve come across different oily skin in the last 20 years! At least my face feeling so clean. And seems to help with any acne breakouts.

February 20, 2019

I would recommend this product again and again.

The product is so light.. i would recommend it again and again. I have a very sensitive skin and I'm very finicky to what i use. I co worker was admiring how my face been glowing lately. I had to share it with her. Guess what! She tried it and was very happy with the outcome.

2.2/5

January 22, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Bad

I broke out soooo much more. it can be rough at times. It irritates my skin. Instead of helping with the oils it makes it worse. I don't recommend this product at all.