Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser Reviews

July 16, 2018

Neutrogena Never Disappoints !!

For some reason my skins always gotten along really well with Neutrogena's Salicylic-based cleansers & this one worked equally as well on my skin. I loved the femininity of its pretty pink color and it's vibrant citrus-y scent- Every morning when I use it to clean my face, it instantly wakes me right up and makes me feel super refreshed. The fragrance is somewhat intense, but in such a delightful way, & lingers for some time too. I think it's the perfect Summer cleanser for my face & the cleansing power is really, really good.  When it comes to stripping your skin of oils, dirt, blackheads & build-up, this is THE Facial Cleanser to have/use! The 1st time I used it, it drew out any underlying acne & brought them to the surface, but after that, my skin looked and felt SO much better. It doesn't clog pores, lathers up well & rinses clean w/o over-drying your skin (if used as directed). However, I strongly advise using with caution if you DON'T have oily skin, for it will dry you out!

** I received this product free of charge, in return for my honest feedback. All opinions are my 100% own.

July 15, 2018

You Get What You Pay For

Neutrogena is a staple name for any woman who has ventured forth into the never-ending beauty abyss that is the drug store. But that's not a bad thing– Their products are typically effective to a moderate degree, and with this cleanser that's the case. While it wasn't a miracle acne cure, it did tone down the severity of my acne slightly and it smells amazing! You get what you pay for here: mid-tier results for a mid-cost product.

June 21, 2018

I always have some on hand.

I find this product to be one of the most affordable facial products that actually helps and I’m not paying an arm and a leg for it. I use the pink grapefruit body wash on my husbands back for his back acne and we are seeing significant improvements.

June 18, 2018
    Arizona, United States

Nothing compares to this one here

I have never in all my life have ever used something that even comes close to how good this works ! All the other leading brands dont even come no where close to competing with this one ! Would highly recommend this no questions asked !

April 19, 2018

Bon produit

Ma fille et moi utilisons depuis plusieurs année le nettoyant neutrogena et ois trouvons ça à beaucoup aide notre peau belle apparence peau lise je le recommande définitivement
    Merci

April 18, 2018

My Go-To Face Wash

I 100% recommend this face wash! I’ve been using this for eight years now and it’s always helped to clear my skin when I breakout as well as keep breakouts at bay. The smell is great, and the face wash doesn’t dry my skin out.

March 20, 2018

Smells great!

Cleans my face without drying out my skin like other acne face wash. Love the smell too. Big brand but affordable. Great for combination skin and it’s my favourite colour.

March 09, 2018
    Texas, United States

Great facial cleanser, Definitely a must buy.

Found this facial cleanser at a great price. I noticed a difference on my first use. My face felt cleaner and fresher, and it left it feeling like that all day. I've noticed less acne on my face since I started using this product daily. It works for me and i would definitely recomend.

0.5/5

March 05, 2018

Do not buy!!

I'm mainly doing this review as a warning to other women- do not try this product! After trying this and other items in their pink grapefruit line i received a nasty chemical reaction all over my poor face! After looking it up online i found dozens of other reviews from other women who had had the same misfortune and nothing but bad experiences. Again i dont even have sensitive skin and have never reacted to anything other than this face wash. Yeowch!

February 13, 2018

Good but a little drying

I love the smell of this facewash but it does dry my skon out a bit. I have oily skin and for it to feel dried out takes a lot. Be careful if you have sensitive skin.