3.6/5
Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes Pink Grapefruit Reviews
#18 in Face Wipes

2.3/5

April 25, 2016

Make up wipes are so convenient when you just can't drag your butt for a full face cleanse, i was excited to try these! Aghhhh tooooo strong of a scent, stung my eyes! I just felt it didn't remove my makeup well. There is better brand wipes out there.

March 09, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this product!
    I LOVE the smell and fresh feel of Pink Grapefruit. I didn't have the intention of purchasing this product, infact I use Avon make up remover cream, but I wanted something as easy as wipes for lazy days. I am IN LOVE! My skin is reacting beautifully to it, and it feels so fresh, it's definitely a great add on to my routine

I will say tho, warning it will burn your eye if you're trying to rub off mascara and eye makeup. but you'll also survive.

I recommend it, and hope I can find it next time.

March 05, 2016

Definitely removes the oils after a long day and smells nice. I don't get the "fresh" feel after using it like I usually get with other wipes. Have to avoid the eyes which is annoying.

2.3/5

March 02, 2016

J'avais beaucoup d'espoirs en ces lingette car plusieur youtubeuse en parlait malheureusement ces lingette mon irrité les yeux et là peaux elle était sec alors je ne les rachèterais pu.

February 11, 2016

The smell of this product is so amazing. However, it is a really strong product and your face is burning after using it. Do not recommend this product for sensitive skin.

1.3/5

February 08, 2016

These very fragrant makeup removing wipes are some of the worst I've tried. The scent made my eyes water as I was using them. Alcohol is the second ingredient and fragrance is high up on the ingredient list too. These wipes irritated my skin and caused me to breakout :( I would definitely skip this product if you're thinking about buying

January 29, 2016

I use this product regular it keeps my skin clean and have less acne. Easy to use smells good and leaves you feeling fresh. My daughter started to showing signs of acne. So she is also using it for herself and has less acne. Worked wonderfully. I recommend it.

January 29, 2016

Amazing product and effective as advertised.
    Acne got alot better without over drying.

January 29, 2016

My daughter and I both use this product, It is very good,it cleans the skin makes it feel soft and smooth. I recommend the Neutrogena oil free wipes, Not just for Acne,but it is perfect for just removing makeup and keeping the skin clean and fresh feeling. I ma very happy with this product.

January 28, 2016

The first time I used the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Wipes, it had a strong scent of grapefruit, something I'm not used to. Other than that the wipes work amazing, it removed all my makeup and left my face feeling clean and ready for the night. Heads up, rinse your face with water a couple of times after as the wipes leave a stickiness.