3.6/5
Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes Pink Grapefruit Reviews
#18 in Face Wipes

2.2/5

May 06, 2015

Dried out and burnt my skin. Store brands are far more effective while saving you some cash

May 05, 2015

this new wipes work great..i love the smell too.

May 05, 2015

I love these for my acne prone skin. They get all the makeup off and keep my breakouts far less.

May 04, 2015

well, it works. It has nothing special about it but it does the job.

May 04, 2015

These are lovely. One thing I noticed right away was the smell....they do not have that pungent "medicinal" smell that most makeup removers have. They were not too moist as to have liquid dripping down your face, nor were they too dry that you had to scrub to get your makeup off. Compact enough to take in your purse.

2.8/5

May 03, 2015

I was excited to see this on the shelf. I opened package and the wipes smelled nice.
    I started using it on a Monday only on areas that had a few pimples. Wednesday came and late in the day I noticed a rash on the areas that I had used it. Knowing I have sensitive skin, I thought if I only used it on the areas that needed treatment, my skin should be ok. Nope I was wrong. Guess this product is not for sensitive skin. I passed it along to my daughter and she loves it!! I say no for me, but yes for teens.

May 03, 2015

Lovely Scent, affordable. the only downside to this is that it doesn't do a good job of removing all the makeup off, so depending on how heavy your makeup is you may need more than one wipe to get the job done.

May 03, 2015

Nettoie en douceur, hydrate la peau

2.3/5

May 03, 2015

I wanted to like these but I just could not. The scent is nice but that is all I like about it. I did not do a good job at removing my eye make up. I will stick to Olay or Kirckland.

1.3/5

May 03, 2015

I have sensitive skin and it was very harsh on my skin. Would not recommend for anyone with skin sensitivity. It really dried out my skin too much!