3.6/5
Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes Pink Grapefruit Reviews
#18 in Face Wipes

April 28, 2015

Love these for face makeup, but they aren't good for eye makeup.

2.3/5

April 28, 2015

Poor quality leaves your skin incredibly dry. If you are looking for a quality make-up remover try ponds. It is a bit more expensive, but worth it

April 28, 2015

Loe it and it works great. Realy like the fresh scent and the fresh feeling it leaves on the face.

April 28, 2015

Three words : These are amazing! The grapefruit scent is unique and super refreshing. Even though they are meant for makeup removal, I find them great to use first thing in the morning to help me wake up too. They do a great job too, and my skin is always left feeling clean. Would definitely recommend.

3.2/5

March 06, 2015

The smell was strong for me. Does a good job, removing make-up and leaving your skin feeling soft, but the smell is just overpowering.

September 19, 2014

Well first the pink packaging sucked me in.. Then I saw that they were pink grapefruit and thought well, I get the occasional breakout so hey why not give them a try? The price was good, the cloth size is nice and big so you get lots of area to work with when cleaning your face. The smell? Well... it is somewhat grapefruity but there is another strong scent in there as well.. so Im not sold on the scent. There was a bit of a residue on my face afterwards but with face cleansing cloths there always seems to be somewhat.

September 10, 2014

These wipes are so efficient at removing dirt and oil I actually feel a tingle in my skin. The smell is intense and definitely grapefruit. I feel so clean and refreshed after using them. Wait until they are in sale to buy them because $12.99 for a pack is a but steep but they often go in sale for $8.99. Only 25 wipes in a pack. I do wish they came in packs of 50.

September 08, 2014

I use these almost daily. Mid afternoon I feel like my face needs a refresher and these are perfect for that!

September 08, 2014

They are highly fragranced with the smell of pink grapefruit. They remove makeup well and leave your skin feeling fresh. however, i have woken up with breakouts after using this product so it is not recommended for sensitive skin.

September 04, 2014

I bought this to help clean my face. It's fast, smells good. It would sting my face at first, but after a while it didn't. I knew it was doing that because it opened my pores and it shows on the wipe the dirt is coming off your face. I love the smell, but I wish it would be orange or something else.

Other then that I love it, it works.