Neutrogena Oil Free Cleansing Wipes - Pink Grapefruit Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #124 out of 162 in Facial Wipes

2.3/5

April 12, 2017

I normally use the Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing wipes - the one in the blue package - and was quite happy with them but decided to go with an oil free version when I saw it in the store. I was disappointed with this product. First of all, it does not remove my makeup as well as the other cloths I used previously. Also, the scent of these is VERY strong. I love grapefruit and citrusy scents but this one is too much. The scent also lingers for a long time. The cloth also stung my face where I had a blemish. I'm not sure I will be using the rest of the pack which is too bad because money down the drain. I'd happily go back to the blue pack that I previously used.

March 06, 2017

Cons: $10+ and only 25 wipes
    NOT for the dry of skin!

Pros: smells amazing
    Actually works
    Decent on sensitive skin
    Resealable little package

August 15, 2016

While it does leave skin matte and feeling fresh, the smell of the product is quite overpowering for anyone sensitive to smells. One pack contains 25 wipes, each wipe is quite large; great for the wiping the neck area too.

June 07, 2016

I didn't like the scent of these wipes, I found it to be too strong. These wipes made my face sting! After using one, I had to wash my face again because besides the stinging, my skin felt sticky. Won't be buying this again!

March 09, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this product!
    I LOVE the smell and fresh feel of Pink Grapefruit. I didn't have the intention of purchasing this product, infact I use Avon make up remover cream, but I wanted something as easy as wipes for lazy days. I am IN LOVE! My skin is reacting beautifully to it, and it feels so fresh, it's definitely a great add on to my routine

I will say tho, warning it will burn your eye if you're trying to rub off mascara and eye makeup. but you'll also survive.

I recommend it, and hope I can find it next time.

February 11, 2016

The smell of this product is so amazing. However, it is a really strong product and your face is burning after using it. Do not recommend this product for sensitive skin.

3.2/5

November 05, 2015

The wipes are a fast alternative to the liquid when you're on the go! I personally bring them to the gym fr a fast and easy makeup remover.

I will say, it could be my waterproof eye-liner gel, but i have to scrub quite a bit to get off my eye liner, which if done too hard turns my eyes all red. I have to use 2 for my face, one on everything except my eye make up, and one just for my eyes. The mascara smudges a bit, but you can easily wipe it off from under your eyes afterwards.
    Smell is great
    Texture is great
    Easy to use

September 10, 2014

These wipes are so efficient at removing dirt and oil I actually feel a tingle in my skin. The smell is intense and definitely grapefruit. I feel so clean and refreshed after using them. Wait until they are in sale to buy them because $12.99 for a pack is a but steep but they often go in sale for $8.99. Only 25 wipes in a pack. I do wish they came in packs of 50.

September 08, 2014

They are highly fragranced with the smell of pink grapefruit. They remove makeup well and leave your skin feeling fresh. however, i have woken up with breakouts after using this product so it is not recommended for sensitive skin.

May 28, 2014

I received a $5 off coupon for a pack of these wipes from another site and had to check a few stores before I could find them, they smell so yummy and make your face feel clean and fresh, the only thing I would change is the size of each wipe, I feel like I'm wasting them as the wipes are a bit too big and you really don't need that big of a wipe for one face!