Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

April 23, 2019

Good

Jai bien aimer essayer ce produit.
    Je suis litteralement tomber en amour avec l odeur de pamplemousse. Ca sentait vraiment bon !! Je rachetrais cest certain

April 23, 2019

I would definitely buy this again.

First, all the products in this line smell great! If nothing else, I would buy again purely because of that. I’ve used clay masks before that slightly burned my face, so I was a bit afraid this would do the same thing, but it didn’t. It felt fine, smelled good, and left my skin feeling soft.

Pretty cool!

I have not tried many clay masks before and the ones that I have are usually a grey/brown color so I was pleasantly surprised to see that this mask is bright pink! It looks super cool once it is all over your face and feels amazing. I left it on for the recommended time and then washed it off. I did notice that my skin was softer and smoother than before, but other than that I did not notice any remarkable differences.

3.2/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

loving the Clay!

At first I Figured it was your topical Clay mask but there's something different with this one it goes on smooth feels nice on your face and doesn't leave you red and irritated when you remove it . left my sin feeling refreshed rather than dry in would definitely use this again

Great and simple

Used this the other day and it was great. Not too harsh and my skin looked brighter afterwards without being overly red. Didn’t irritate my skin when it normally gets a little freaked out by new products

Nice and thick

I really liked this mask. It went on very smooth and thick . took a bit to get off but my skin felt very smooth after. I would definalty to and buy this face mask .

Love this mask!

I loved this mask! It smelled like pink grapefruit and really made my skin feel soft and clean afterwards. However, I didn't love the single-use packaging as I'm trying to be more eco-friendly.

Fresh, Fruity Face Mask

I tried this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

The Neutrogena Grapefruit clay mask was really nice! I love using face masks and the texture of this one was fantastic, it wasn't too thick (or too thin) and it was very easy to apply. It smelt fantastic and left my skin feeling fresh and clean. I'll definitely be adding this to my regular rotation of masks.

April 22, 2019

Impressively effective in clearing the impurities

The clay mask far exceeded in performance and comfort compared to the cleanser. Be careful to avoid the eye area! Otherwise, it was very effective in leaving my skin feeling clean, soft, and smelling lovely.

April 22, 2019

I love the way it makes my skin feel.

I really liked this product. It's easy to use and leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh. The smell of the grapefruit wakes me up. I felt rejuvenated afterwards. I would definitely use this again!