Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

March 20, 2019

Loved it

The clay mask was fantastic, it smells great ! And left my skin feeling so smooth. The packaging was so pretty! I am so happy with this product. Would recommend

3.2/5

March 20, 2019

Great product at a affordable price

I received this product free to try, I am sometimes nervous when trying new products on my face but was pleasantly surprised. This mask left my face feeling great and clean after application. I used it before going to bed as a my relaxing routine. I would recommend this product to family and friends who have acne prone skin and need something on the affordable side.