Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

April 20, 2019

Good product!

I applied my clay mask after I cleaned my face with the Pink Grapefruit cleanser. I waited for 10 minutes and remove it with lukewarm and my skin didn't felt so dry. I received this product for free.

April 18, 2019

Good but somewhat drying

I found that my face did feel cleaner after using this mask, however my skin also felt dry after leaving it on for the full recommend time (it does also dry and tighten quickly so I wouldn't recommend leaving it on the full time).

There is a lot in the package so the value is great as you get about 2-3 uses out of one. The grapefruit smell is also quite pleasant.

This mask for me was just ok but given how it was somewhat drying I won't be buying it again. It would probably be well suited for someone with really oily skin.

Note: I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes. All opinions are my own.

April 18, 2019

Not for me

I was given the chance to try this face mask. I used it before bed and woke up the next more with a bit of an irritation. It smelt good and was easy to use. Overall, I just feel as though it is for me.

Refresh and tighten

Right away you are hit with a light refreshing citrus scent. After applying the mask you can feel it drying and tightening. Once the mask was rinsed off i did experience some redness. However, it did go away within an hour. My skin was left feeling fresh,clean and light!

April 17, 2019

Clearer complextion after one use

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I really liked this mask, as it seemed to make my skin clearer after the single use. The scent was a pleasant grapefruit, and really helped to absorb excess oil on my skin. I would recommend this product.

It's alright...

I am tasked with writing an honest review and here goes:

I am not so sre I would get this again. The smell is great but I did not notice much of a difference in my skin after.

Takes longer to dry than stated on the package as well and I found it a but drying.

Very average clay mask

While it did its job and made my skin feel smoother, I didn’t notice a big difference in my complexion or skin brightness, I wouldn’t say it does anything more than an everyday cleanser

Très bon masque

Très bon masque qualité/prix. J'ai adoré l'odeur fraîche du pamplemousse rose et la facilité a appliquer le masque. Il rend la peau très douce et hydrater.

I liked this mask!

I used this mask before sleeping in my bed time routine! Woke up my skin feeling so clean! I would buy this mask again and i think my husband will really like as he has oily skin :)

April 17, 2019

Left my skin feeling incredible!

I’m an avid face mask user, and relatively picky about my products. The pink grapefruit clay mask left my skin feeling super clean and clear. My skin looked noticeable different after the first use!