Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

April 16, 2019

gave me a great clean feeling

This was like a lot of other masks I've used, where my fave felt very clean afterwards, but I loved the smell of this one! I would definitely buy this !

April 16, 2019

Great clay mask for everyday pampering!

The Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit clay mask was wonderful! I LOVED the refreshing smell and the results after washing off. I left my face smooth to touch, and i felt a bit of oil control on my nose. I would definatley buy and use this product again! Was great for my DIY home spa night.. which a mom can use every now and then :)

April 16, 2019

Pretty pink colour and smells great!

The clay mask comes in a sachet and that's the one thing that I dislike the most about this product. Even though it's supposed to be for one use, there's enough product for 2-3 uses.

I've tried other clay masks for acne skin before and this mask is good, but not spectacular. It didn't dry out my skin too much and reduced my oil. As I've used it once, I haven't seen much difference in my acne.

It works

I applied the clay to my oil t zone area. It helped to clean out the dirt effectively. My skin feels soft and clean after. I loved the smell and it’s fun colour of pink.

deep cleaning!

the clay mask is easy to apply onto skin..the fragrance of grapefruit is so relaxing..i feel that the mask cleans deep into the pores, but yet left the skin so soft.

Wonderfully enlightening

i absolutley love the clay mask, it was my favorite amongst the 3 neutrogena pink grapefruit items i recieved. The texture and consistency of it was marvelous and it did wonders on my skin leaving my skin feeling refreshing and soft.

April 16, 2019

Do Not recomend for sensitive skin

I do not recommend for sensitive skin, however it smells good and would work well with very dry skin that needs hydration.overall, I do have sensitive skin so I had a reaction but like I said, it may work with dry skin.

My skin feels so nice

I really like this product. The product smells really nice and it feels nice on the skin. I was surprise there’s a lot of product so you won’t run out before finishing your whole face. After doing the mask my skin was really soft and I say a change and I would use it again for sure !!!!

3.2/5

Love Masks

I prefer the simplicity and ease of sheet masks. However, this clay mask was pretty good. I noticed my face was less shiny through out the day and my pores appears slightly smaller

Masque

J'ai reçu le masque neutrogena il sent vraiment très bon et il rend la peau très douces sa aide pour l'acne j'ai moin de bouton dans le visage depuis que j'utilise le masque