Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

So fresh and so clean

I absolutely loved this face mask. I received a clay mask from ChickAdvisor.
    I used the face mask in the morning i put it on- it needed to be on for ten minutes; I then continued to get ready. I washed it off and my skin was so clean and smooth! I didn't apply any makeup that day just mascara. It had an okay smell, I didn't really smell any grapefruit.

Wow

Big package for a small amount. Usually i can use one of these packages twice. This mask didnt feel fu ny as it dried on my face. In fact left it smooth as can be and easy to wipe away after! The next day my face was almost clear of all blemishes! Even acne scars have decreased. Unbelieveable!

So lightweight, so sweet

I always thought clay masks were very thick and too heavy for my skin. This clay mask was far from that! It went on so smooth, and as it dried, it didn’t pull my face at all, and I almost forgot I had it on still! It smelled so fresh, and once I rinsed it off, my face felt so rejuvenated! I loved it.

Must Try!

My skin felt so refreshed and clean after this mask! Product smells super great. It's affordable and most drug stores always have sales! Definitely try this out on your next pampering day!

March 23, 2019

Clay mask that didn't fully meet my expectations.

I was so happy to try the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask as part of Chickadvisor Product Review Club! I have oily skin and I like that the clay mask provided a good cooling feeling on my skin after application and had a good grapefruit scent (not too strong). However, after using it, my skin didn't feel as soft or smooth or clean as from other masks I have used in the past. So overall, it may not be the first mask I pick up to refresh my skin.

1.5/5

Pas recommander pour l'acnée

J'ai essayer le produit des que je l'ai eu. Tout de suite après l'utilisation et le rinçage ma peau était rouge et boursoufler. Le lendemain plusieurs boutons sont apparu. Habituellement j'adore les produit neutrogena mais je ne recommande pas celui ci si vous avez de l'année. De plus , je trouve quoi est beaucoup trop parfumée

2.7/5

Meh 😕

This face mask was... ok? It felt nice and it was your typical clay mask. I don’t feel like it did that much for my face and the packaging is just awful. It’s so messy trying to get it all out of the package. And it made an even bigger mess of my bathroom sink (see photo). Overall, I won’t be purchasing this product. I liked the peel off mask (same packaging which is crap) but if you’re going to try one try the peel off one! I received this for free to review but clearly it hasn’t swayed my judgement at all!

Très bon

J'ai reçue à essayer gratuitement le masque à l'argile pamplemousse rose de Neutrogena. Nettoie la peau en profondeur et la rends plus douce et brillante. Simple et rapide à appliquer, parfait pour intégrer dans une routine. Je vais définitivement le garder dans ma routine.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love, will buy more

I love this facial pink grapefruit clay mask sample. This product definitely helps with my acne and redness on my face. The scent is so amazing to use on my skin. I will buy more very soon. #Chickadvisor #Neutrogenapinkpower #Thank you

Great face mask!

I got this facemask free from chickadvisor to review. Me and my grandmother tried this facemask together and it says single use but we both had plenty for our faces! It smelled great, we left it on for 10 minutes until it dried and washed it off and it left our skin feeling clean and soft :)