Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Good product

I enjoyed this product. The smell is great, very refreshing and my skin felt hydrated and smooth after using it. Very easy toapply and mess free. I would recommend.

love it

i hate tasting grapefruit but i like smelling it. this clay mask was great. i love when my face gets stiff. i have a fresh face afterwards and would recommend this to my friends and family.

Masque d’argile

Je recommande ce masque d’argile à toute les femmes ayant une peau mixte à grasse. L’application de l’argile est très facile et donne à la peau une sensation de fraîcheur post soins. Le temps d’attente n’est pas trop long. Je suis satisfaite du résultat final car il a donner à ma peau une allure resplendissante. Le produit ne sent pas beaucoup le pamplemousse par contre et j’ai trouver qu’il fallait frotter la peau beaucoup pour que l’argile parte. De ce fait, ma peau était un peu irrité.

Best clay mask ever!

This is an amazing product! I am a huge fan of the smell of grapefruit and having a clay mask with the smell of fruit is a huge pro for me. The texture feels so nice on my skin. My pores are clean and my face feels 5 years younger. A must have!

Good Product, Poor Packaging

I was very fortunate to have been selected by Chickadvisor to try this product for free!

First of all, I want to start off by addressing the packaging. When this item arrived, I had assumed it was a sheet mask due to the large packet. When I opened it I was surprised to find that the packet was just filled with the clay mask! It's marketed as a 'single use' packet/item, but there's enough product in the packet to use at least three or four times (I've used it twice already and still have half the packet left). I really don't like the idea of having the packet because the leftover product will dry up. It would be much more convenient and less messy if it were a tube. Plus, the packet just seems too large for the amount of product inside -- it seems a bit wasteful.

As for the product itself, I'd describe it as a thick cream consistency in a Pepto-pink colour. It has a faint grapefruit scent that isn't super present unless you're trying to find it (if that makes sense). It's very easy to spread on the face and easy to get a good layer. The mask leaves a cooling sensation as it dries. I also appreciate that this isn't one of those clay masks (like I've tried before) that feels like it's sucking all the hydration out of your skin. Because it doesn't dry down super hard (after 10 minutes) it's super easy to wash off. After the first use I noticed how smooth and soft the mask made my skin feel, and it made my skin feel great after the second use too. This mask overall feels super gentle for a clay mask and makes your skin feel so clean and refreshed.

Overall would I buy this item again? Not likely unless they change the packaging. I REALLY like this mask and would purchase it if it came in a tube. But my dislike and annoyance over the packet packaging outweighs my like of the product. It is a nice product and I would recommend it to those who don't mind the way it's packaged.

Effective Clay Mask!

I received the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask for free as part of the Review Club. I tried it last night and was pretty satisfied with the product. The pouch contained enough mask to cover my whole face and my neck, which I really appreciated.

The mask is a pretty regular clay mask, but it has a fun pink color and a subtile grapefruit sent. The mask left my skin fresh-looking and really clean. My husband even noticed. Not sure I like the single-use type packaging, tho. I would prefer a container that would create less waste.

March 29, 2019

I was given the opportunity to try this product for free through Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest opinion. It's not a bad mask. It's fairly average as far as clay masks go, I'd say. I will say it didn't dry my skin out nearly as much as I was expecting, so that's a plus. I love the pink grapefruit smell, very energizing and refreshing! I don't think I'd buy this.. It's about $4 for one of these Single use masks.. It just doesn't make a big enough difference for me to pay that much for it.

Works well!

I received this product free to review from Chick Advisor. For the value, you get a fair amount for about $4 CAD. If you ration it well, you can get at least 2-3 uses out of it. I like how the product smells like soft and citrusy grapefruit. After use it left my skin feeling clean and fresh. Felt a little dry afterwards but I'd rather it feel dry than oily, and I have very oily skin. If you're worried about it leaving your skin too dry you can pair it with a good moisturizer. Great for a girls' night in!

Instant results!

I was sent this product by chickadvisor to test for free.

Before using this product I had a few breakouts that were red and inflamed. I put this mask on after using the grapefruit cleanser and continued with my shower. I did feel a slight warming sensation with this product and also with the cleanser.

Once out of the shower I did notice that my skin looked less irritated then it had before and was left feeling soft. I am interested to try again and see if continental use will help with breakouts.

Product was a pretty pink colour however I did not enjoy the smell.

A fan fave!

It smells amazing, very citrus and fresh. It glides smoothly on your skin. It's a super easy to grab and use to pamper yourself. Definitely would use again, super easy to wash off after and you just end up feeling clean and refreshed.