Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

No Problems Here!

I was super thankful I was given the opportunity to try this product for testing and reviewing purposes. I adore pink grapefruit and therefore enjoyed using this clay mask.

The mask was easy to apply and had plenty to thoroughly cover my face. It smelled great. Applied easily and started to dry quickly. Once dried I found it easy to wash off with a face cloth and my skin was left feeling clean and refreshed.

I would definitely buy this to use again.

Great Clay mask

This clay mask is amazing! I wish this came in a big bottle. I had a few pimples and after i used this this completely got rid of them and dried them out. It smells great! It dries super fast and it's very easy to use and super effective. I really enjoyed using it. It smells great I would definitely buy it again. Really enjoyed using this.

Updated On: April 03, 2019

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor. This clay mask is amazing! I wish this came in a big bottle. I had a few pimples and after i used this completely got rid of them and dried them out. It smells great! It dries super fast and it's very easy to use and super effective. I really enjoyed using it. It smells great I would definitely buy it again. Really enjoyed using this.

Great Clay Mask!

I am a huge fan of clay masks and Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask did not disappoint. The package made it a bit difficult to apply, but if you cut a corner carefully you will have better control of the clay. Application was simple enough and it dried in no time. The fragrance was nice and not overpowering and cleaning it off was a breeze. I felt like the clay did dry out the acne and my face was nice, smooth and clean looking afterwards. I would definitely consider this product for my regular routine.

April 03, 2019

Love this in the entire range

I received this product for free from chickadvisor for review purposes. I have oily skin so I am fan of clay based masks. It has a fresh sweet smell. A little goes a long way, all you need is a thin layer of this mask on your face. It feels a little tingly when it’s drying. After removing the mask my face felt a lot smoother and fresh. I applied makeup after that my makeup looked a lot smoother. It’s packaging should come in a tube form that way the product will remain fresh. I would definitely end up buying this product for myself. #complimentary product #gotitfor-free.

Love the scent

When I tried this Neutrogena Grapefruit Clay mask,First the texture,for me it wasn’t comfortable when I apply it to my face,however I love the sweet light scent it feels so relaxing.When it comes to effectiveness for me this is a good clay mask even if this is for oily skin and I havr a combination skin type, it leaves my skin so soft and refreshing,and the last is the value its worth to try. So I definitely buy it again.
    Thank you Chick Advisor and Neutrogena for the opportunity to try this product.
    #GotItForFree ..

Loved this product!

I received this product free from Chick Advisor to try and review. I loved the smell - this whole line of products smells fantastic. Very clean and fresh smelling. I like how it applies to my face very easily and didn’t just clump on. It was easy to get off after I was finished and it left my skin feeling amazing.

Alot Of Product

This clay mask got deep into the pores of my skin and took out all the gunk. It left my skin hydrated and feeling extremely smooth. All you need is a thin layer of product and it does wonders. There is a lot of product so you can save it and use it a few other times.

Nice and tingly!

I received this complimentary from chick advisor in exchange for an honest review. I wish this mask came in a larger format than single use! There was plenty of product in the pouch. It applied nicely and smelled faintly of grapefruit. It dried down and tingled along the way. Afterwards my skin felt very soft and nourished. I would purchase this with my own money.

Un gros wow

Déjà surprise à ouvrir l'emballage et y retrouver un masque rose! Très girly! J'adore. L'odeur est douce et agréable. Le mélange s'applique super bien! Je le rachèterai !!
    Ma peau est super douce maintenant☺☺

April 02, 2019

Un masque comme un autre

J’ai essayé le masque Neutrogena au Pamplemousse et je ne suis pas impressionnée. J’ai l’habitude d’utiliser les produits Lancôme et je préfère la texture de leur masque.
    Pour ma part, j’ai trouvé qu’il était très épais, en séchant il fesait des petit trou comme si le produit rapetissait. Bref pour une seule utilisation c’est plus difficile à donner une note, il faudrait voir avec une utilisation à long terme si l’efficacité y est.