Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

New Brunswick, Canada

Maximum value

I tried the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Clay Mask free from ChickAdvisor. First the package has easily enough product for 2-3 uses. You don't need a lot of product to spread a nice layer evenly over your face. It has a very light citrus grapefruit smell and smooth texture. Dried quickly and washed off easily. Left my skin feeling refreshed and squeaky clean. Took away the oils and dirt without over drying my face. Will buy in the future, would be nice if it becomes available in a tube or resealable package.

Love the smell

I received this product for free from chickadvisor and this is my honest review.
    I love clay masks, this one was very good for my skin, the clay is very fresh and is easy to spread. I've never tried pink clay specifically, but i enjoyed it. It's not too drying, easy to wash off, and my skin felt very soft. And I love the smell! So citrusy and i could smell it the whole time my face was drying. Not sure about the format of the package, there was definitely enough clay for 3 masks at least. I kept the package and used the leftover clay, it was still fine.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent!

I’m am a lover of face masks so I was so excited to try this one! It didn’t disappoint and I’ve been very pleased with the results. After every use it left my skin really clean and refreshed. It didn’t dry out my skin but helped reduce some shine and oil. I will definitely buy this and can’t wait to try more.

Amazing clay mask

I got this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review. This clay mask from Neutrogena is very easy to apply. This is my favourite clay mask I’ve ever used. It does not irritate my skin and feels very gentle on my skin. You can get about 3-4 uses out of this mask. It smells great and feels cooling and relaxing after application. Would definitely buy again and recommend to friends!

Divine

I got this Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit clay face mask FREE to try from ChickAdvisor. I really like the smell of this mask, it was easy to apply and wash off. I didn't need to use a lot and it went a long way. Took away the oil on my face without drying it out

Would buy this again

The clay mask was nice. This was the 2ND product i tried (a bit scared of the peel mask). Went on smooth and wasn't itchy like some clay mask I've used. Dried quickly and was easy to wash off. Left my face feeling smooth and fresh. Didnt notice anything about the smell of it wasn't good or bad. I would recommend this product to my friends and I would buy it again.

Love this clay mask!

Chickadvisor and neutrogena teamed up to provide me with this awesome clay mask! I'm in love with this product! Hoping that I can purchase in a tube rather than single packets. I found using the mask in small amounts just dabbed on my breakout zones really helped reduce the redness and swelling with those annoying zits! Loved the light scent and didnt cause any further breakouts! Would definitely reccomend this to friends !

amazing product

I would recommend this product! nice smell and makes the skin feel amazing . I made a spa night out of it. I received it free from #chickadvisor to try #freeproduct

April 04, 2019

Soft feeling on your face

I truley loved it! It makes my skin feels so fresh and soft.it didn't dry my face after used it and saw a difference right away, it made my skin look so much better than it did before. My face is very soft! Super happy..

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

LOVE

I graciously received this product for free! I love it. I tried it as soon as i received it!!! It smells amazing and the texture was great. It pulled all of the impurities in my face to the surface. I used it in combo with the peel off mask. I used the clay to bring out the dirt and oil and then used the peel off to remove it all. It was great my face feels clean and my pores look smaller due to them being so clean! I will 100% reccomend this product as well and buy it again!!! 😊💙