Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 08, 2019

So refreshing!

The first thing I noticed was the smell of this clay mask. It smells just like grapefruit which was refreshing. It felt cool on the skin and after I washed it off my skin felt so smooth. I noticed the oiliness of my face stayed away for a lot longer than other clay masks I have used and it helped get rid of my pimples faster. Very happy with this product.

April 08, 2019

Nice

I really liked this mask. What I found was it wasn't a convenient packaging for me. It was like a sheet mask so it was hard to get it all out. Other than that the product is lovely and great.
    #gotitfree

feels great!

this feels great and i've never tried using a clay mask so i like it and it felt amazing afterwards. it smells great with my skin looking refreshing. will probably buy it at retail stores later on.

Cleaner,smoother finish

I absolutely love this clay mask.It’s mildly scented and thick consistency,i could feel it working removing all the oiliness and impurities from my face which looks smoother and feels softer.I love using it before i put on my makeup for a more matte and smooth finish.

Pretty in pink

I love clay masks, so I was super excited to try this product for free. There is a good amount of product in the pouch. So much so that I could probably get two uses out of it! The texture is nice and creamy and applies really easily. It has a slight grapefruit smell, but it definitely isn't overwhelming. Once dry, it is easy to remove and leaves your skin feeling clean. I would definitely consider using this mask in the future.

Amazing!!!!

This mask is amazing! I was shocked as to how much I like it and how effective it is. Since it is suppose to clean up your clogged pores and remove oils and dirt, I recommend using this mask after a shower when the pores are open. After using the mask, I found my skin was smooth but slightly dry so make sure you moisture well!

I love the smell and the feel to this mask on my skin! I would highly recommend giving this product a try.

I received this product from chick advisor for free to try.

Love This Face Mask

I finally received my Neutrogena box and couldn't be happier with the products. I absolutely love clay masks, so receiving this one was a treat. I have acne prone skin so this mask worked great for my skin. I didn't break me out at all and got rid of some of the impurities within my skin. I love the smell it leaves on the skin afterward as well. I would recommend washing your face with hot water before using this mask to open up the pores, making sure impurties are easier to get out. I would definitely recommend giving this clay mask a try.

Clay mask

I have used numerous clay masks in the past and i was excited that i received this from ChickAdivsor to try it out. It definitely takes longer to dry then it says on the packaging. I found that this really dried out my skin, which i havent had that problem with other masks. For the price, i think it's a nice one time use clay mask, however i have others that i prefer.

clears my pores

The mask applies smoothly and feels cool and refreshing on my skin. When it's drying i can see it working as there are spots of oil extracted from my pores! after washing off, my skin is brighter and smoother and feels very clean. would recommend for use maybe once a week

3.2/5

Drôle de masque

Je l’es t’utiliser après avoir pris le produit nettoyant pamplemousse rose et on dirait que j’ai pas vue de différence mais en général j’ai bien aimer sa pas chauffer et la peau étais aussi douce après