Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 08, 2019

Amazing smell, great feeling skin!

Am definitely going to buy this product again. I love it when a clay mask makes your skin feel moisturized after using it, and this one definitely did that! The smell is also glorious, I kept it on a big longer just because I enjoyed the smell haha

New Brunswick, Canada

Loved it!

I use a lot of clay masks and this one is by far my favourite. I can’t get over how soft my skin feels after I wash it off. It smells amazing and really cleans my skin. Overall amazing product, would recommend

My favorite mask!

I recieved this mask free to test from Chick advisor and Neutrogena. It has a nice citrusy scent and a creamy texture. It dried reasonably fast as well. I would buy this again.

April 08, 2019

Didnt suit my skintone well

I didn't really enjoy this product. I don't have acne prone skin so that could be a reason. I prefer masks that harden up and shrink my pores, but this didn't do it for me, it didn't harden up and i had it on 20 minutes, It did make my skin feel and smell great but I probably won't purchase it again.

April 08, 2019

One of the best clay masks

I own about five different clay masks, but this one is definitely the best. It doesn't leave my skin super dry and i see noticeable difference in my blackheads. Given the price, definitely worth trying.

Great drugstore mask

Received this product for free from chickadvisor. Other than my aversion to the smell, I enjoyed this mask. I like to mask once a week and I found my skin feeling squeaky clean post masking. My problem area is my super oily and large-pore T-Zone area. I felt that this mask was effective in deeply cleaning that area.

So clean

It smells amazing, as soon as you open the package you get the fresh scent of pink grapefruit! It takes a while to dry on your skin, and the package sadly has little in it but it works so well. You can feel your skin tightening up and getting clean. Washing it off didn't even leave me red like it usually does!! Felt fresh and clean after. So nice.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smells so good

I received this product to try for free, it’s hard to say how it worked as it was only one mask but I love the way it smells. So refreshing and cool on my skin. Will probably buy again to try!

amazing mask

this mask takes away all the toxins on my face while leaving it smooth as ever. all my blackheads are taken away and it leaves my skin feeling nice and fresh

Smells good

I have received Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask to try for free and share my opinion. It’s difficult to say do I like it or not, because it’s just one-time use only. Also hard to say something about the effectiveness of this mask. I just can say it smells good. Maybe will buy again when I’ll travel, because it’s easy to use.