Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

amazing rpoduct

not a miracle product such as glamgldw but as good as vichy clay mask! Smooth texture, easy to apply on your skin and amazing smell, juste love it! Will buy again for sure

Love this mask

Besides the amazing smell of this clay mask it works amazing. My skin felt so nice water using this mask I would reccomend it to everyone I know. Thank u so much for the try out . Best clay mask ever

I was blown away.

I received my package from chickadvisor to try out and I waited for when I had a bunch of whiteheads/blackheads on my nose and chin to apply this product and see how it works. Normally, I will get a blackhead extractor and begin the extraction process on my own. But after applying this mask, I noticed my chin and nose was very soft and clean and I dint need to use the extractor! All the gunk was out.

Also, while I had the mask on I felt my skin tighten a lot and that felt good. It was also very very easy to put on and was not lumpy like other masks I’ve used before. I purposely used very less so I could save some for 1 more use!!! Loved it.

Not a fan

This left me wanting to clean my face again after using left a horrible residue. Really didn’t like the texture. It definitely isn’t meet the standards of my current masks.

New Brunswick, Canada

So refreshing

I really enjoyed this face mask. Face masks always scare me because I think it will break me out but this one did the opposite. It actually cleared some of my blemishes. It has a very refreshing scent and I love the colour!!

Very effective!

I have tried alot of clay masks in the past and this is one of my favourites. The refreshing grapefruut scent is actually really nice. The texture is not too heavy as well.

Pronfond nettoyage

Merci chick Advisor de mavoir permis d'essayer ce masque de Neutrogene qui est une marque que j'ai l'habitude d'utiliser, car j'aime beaucoup leur produit. Pour ce qui est du masque vraiment il a été afficace pour nettoyer encore plus en prondeur, sans trop assecher la peau, Pour les peaux a tendance acneique je recommande

April 12, 2019

I love the mask , it helped take out a lot of the oil

I loved the mask it helped take a lot of the dirt and oil out of my skin , I have a problem with black heads and the mask took out most of them so easy

an excellent product

I received this product as a sample o try it out and i was blown away by it. it smells super good and feels great when applied on the skin. it does not dry out the skin or make it feel too tight that its uncomfortable. My skin felt clean and super soft after. Must try product!

Great smelling mask!

I really enjoyed using this mask! Typically I find clay masks are more muddy or earthy smelling so I loved the fresh grapefruit smell. My face felt clean and refreshed after using. I would definitely purchase!