Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Empty pores!

This mask is amazing! I used it after a long week where I wore make up everyday (very a-typical of me) I definitely have acne prone combo skin, where I’m oily one minute and dry the next. My pores are constantly clogged but using this secret weapon I was able to start my weekend with a fresh feeing face! It also smells great and isn’t too tacky feeing.

1.7/5

Masque

D'habitude jaime bien les produits de cette marque mais pas cette fois-ci.Ce masque s'applique bien mais est très difficile à retirer, il m'a laissé un résidu rose sur tout le visage je le déconseille!!!

Good mask

This mask is super easy to apply, and smells great! It doesn't dry super quick, so if you apply a thick layer, get ready to wait a long time. I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin afterwards, but I did enjoy using it.

I received Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit Clay Mask complimentary from ChickAdvisor in return for my honest review.

April 13, 2019

Love that it's actually pink!

This is a really easy to use clay mask. It has a nice and smooth consistency that makes it easy to apply, but I did find it easier to apply when you warm up the mask by kneading the package. It worked pretty well and is definitely on par with fellow drugstore clay masks. I do wish that this came in a jar or tube to reduce the single use waste.

*I received this for free as part of ChickAdvisor's PRC.

Nice clay mask

So I tend to use peel off or paper face masks but it was a nice change to use a clay mask. It went on nice and was easy to clean off my hands after application. It definately smelt good and made my face feel great after!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it

This mask is gorgeous! I relaxed in the bath with this mask doing its thing! My skin felt like a dream afterwards! Will definitely be purchasing this mask in the future.

Definitely using again

Love the smell of this stuff!! Love the feel of my skin after using it, so fresh, clean and soft. Definitely using it again. Will be my go to mask for my mask days

Love this mask

I am a big fan of clay masks. I find they are really great for impurities and redness/irritation to the skin. I like that it is clay mixed with the acidic grapefruit I feel it is like a double whammy when it comes to dealing with breakouts. Love this mask and would definitely buy again!

April 13, 2019

$4 Clay Mask? YAS GIRL YAS! Love it.

For a young woman with oily - acne prone skin, I do not use a lot of masks as most brands have harsh chemicals causing my sensitive skin to break out IMMEDIATELY. I recommend Neutregena Pink Grapefruit Clay Masks to all the girls out there with the same issues I have, this is the only Clay mask that has improved my skin with immediate results. My pores were visibly cleaner causing them to look smaller, and my face was sooo smooth afterwards. FOR 4$ BUCKS? miracle!

Skin feels so soft

This product has helped my skin so much it felt refreshed and super soft after I used it’s i will be going to purchase several more to use in my skin routine