Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Wow!

I love the smell of it, it feel so good after rince. My skin is all clean and soft, I recommend this for sure!!! I just don’t like the packaging .. So hard to get the product..

Nice and thick

I really liked this mask. It went on very smooth and thick . took a bit to get off but my skin felt very smooth after. I would definalty to and buy this face mask .

April 22, 2019

Great texture and lovely smell

I hadn't tried out a clay mask before I got to try this for free, and I immediately went out and bought a full sized clay mask set for myself because I found it really effective and I liked the texture a lot more than any other facial products I have tried before.

Greatest clay mask

This clay mask got all the dirt and unwanted dead skin off my face after one use. The mask left my skin feeling very smooth and clean! I highly recommend this product

Love this mask!

I loved this mask! It smelled like pink grapefruit and really made my skin feel soft and clean afterwards. However, I didn't love the single-use packaging as I'm trying to be more eco-friendly.

April 22, 2019

J’adore ce produit je vais l’ajouter a ma routine beauté matinale.
    J’adore ce produit laisse la peau lisse au touché et amélioration au niveau des boutons dans le visage.
    Merci pour l’essai gratuit .

Love!!

I really enjoyed the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit acne prone skin clay mask it has a refreshing sent and feels really nice on my skin. It didn't dry out my skin like some clay masks do. My skin felt very smooth and soft after using. I definitely recommend this to anybody with acne-prone skin.

New Brunswick, Canada

Great stuff

Not a hugh fan of the scent but amazing feeling after use would recommend this for sure useing it with the other product is even more amazing ..................

Nay for me

I don't like packaged clay masks.. but... I have to admit that this is a pretty good mask as itself. Personally I prefer when clay masks are in a glass jar container. It is way more practical.

Fresh, Fruity Face Mask

I tried this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

The Neutrogena Grapefruit clay mask was really nice! I love using face masks and the texture of this one was fantastic, it wasn't too thick (or too thin) and it was very easy to apply. It smelt fantastic and left my skin feeling fresh and clean. I'll definitely be adding this to my regular rotation of masks.