Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

Good clean

The Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit acne prone cream to foam cleanser is a nice face wash product for the morning, it makes skin smooth and fresh and leaves a night light smell, ive been using it every morning for the past week and I do find a change in my skin! Its more alive and healthy looking, I might just go buy more when mine ruins out. :) #gotitfree

March 27, 2019

Impressed with the Pink Grapefruit Cleanser!

This cleanser smelled just like pink grapefruit and I really liked the consistency of it. It came out as a light pink cream and it lathered well on the face! It did not dry out my skin and my face felt clean after using it! This is going to be a fabulous daily go-to cleanser that will sit right on my washroom counter! This is dermatologist recommended and it is oil-free. I did receive this cleanser free from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes.

Fresh bubbles

Love this product. Its so fresh and exciting. It actually foams up with the application of water. Its creamy at first but gets bubbly afterwards. It smells great and can be used daily

March 27, 2019

Fresh, fragrant & effective!

Of course you've got to love the bright fresh clean fragrance of Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit cream to foam cleanser! I love the unique formulation! I have been using in the morning and evening as part of my regular skin care regimen and my face is never felt cleaner. The rich cream turns to luxurious bubbles as you add water and scrub on your face. Definitely not abrasive or irritating on my skin. It washed off cleanly without leaving my face feeling like it had a residue or film on it. I have definitely noticed a reduction in the amount of blackheads I have had to deal with which makes this cleanser a winner in my book! I am very impressed and I will be purchasing again. Thanks for the chance to try @ChickAdvisor #gotitfree #Neutrogena

Impressionnant

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce nettoyant de la marque Neutrogena gratuitement en échange de mon opinion. J'avais lu les commentaires sur ce produit avant de l'essayer et la plupart était assez mauvais. Pour ma part, il n'a pas rendu ma peau rouge ou irritée. Au contraire, il la rendu douce et bien propre.

Love it

I received Neutrogena pink grapefruit acne-prone skin cream-to-foam cleanser as a member of Chickadvisor try and review club.
    I absolutely love this product! It smells really fresh and it also feels really smooth and clean on your skin. It washes off easily. Most important it didn't dry my skin out like most cleansers do. I will definitely purchase this product again

Okay cleanser

I was super excited to try this cleanser but once I tried it I was slightly disappointed. It worked well, lathered nicely and cleaned okay. It didn’t have a bang of grapefruit that I was expecting and smelled more like a cleaner than anything which I didn’t love. It don’t find this one better or worse than your average cleanser and I so badly wanted to love it

Updated On: March 27, 2019

#gotitfree

Im obsessed!

Ive been really enjoying using this cleanser. It’s a beautiful pink/pearly colour. The texture is different then anything I’ve ever used! It’s a thick cream that turns to a foam with an incredible grapefruit scent.

I particularly like this cleanser because it leaves my skin squeaky clean without drying it out! Would definitely recommend to anyone with acne prone skin! I’m looking forward to trying the pink grapefruit moisturizer!

*I revived this product for free. But all reviews and thoughts are my own.

Love this formula

I received this product free to try and I am very impressed! I love the cream to foam formula. A little bit of product produces a lot of foam. I use this both in the morning and at night and it leaves my skin feeling really smooth and clean. It is a little bit drying, but this is pretty characteristic of most cleansers. The smell is really refreshing and not overpowering at all. I will definitely continue using this product and I'm excited to see if it clears up some of my acne.

Deep clean and refreshing

I received this product for free as part of the Chickadvisor review club.

First impression was awesome and upon trying it lived up to my expectations. I love a deep clean feeling and this foaming cleanser does just the trick. If you are familiar with asian style foam cleansers, then you will love this Neutrogena version. Just a pea size amount goes a long way, it deep cleans and lathers nicely, taking away all traces of oil or dirt. I find that this product to be more suited for summer months, humid weather, or if you have oily skin. If you are on the drier side, you may find this to clease too much and it'll leave you feeling tight.

It washes away and leaves you squeaky clean, not slippery.

Would definitely recommend for acne or oily skin. Plus it smells so fresh and fruity, a real boost to your shower experience.