Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great all-around product!

I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. This product is 100% my favourite from Neutrogena's pink grapefruit line. It's the one that I can actually see myself using every day and possibly repurchasing. I like that it comes in a tube so that I can use exactly as much as I want and not feel like I'm wasting product. The tube itself is really cute; I love the ombre pink! The cream smells great, too. It's the same subtle grapefruit scent that the rest of the line has. I like the texture of the cream. It's very soft and smooth to the touch, and it's gentle on my skin. When you massage it into wet skin, it thickens and foams up so you can get a really nice lather. I massaged it in for about a minute before washing it off and wiping my face with a cloth. My cheeks looked red for a few minutes after application, but my skin was instantly shinier and smoother. I didn't notice any change to my acne spots. My favourite part about this product is that it is quick and easy to use. While I observed similar results with the clay mask, this cleanser took a fraction of the time and had much simpler clean-up afterwards.

New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing I want more

This pink grapefruit cream-to-foam cleanser is super amazing on my face. The citrus scent leaves my skin feeling soft and silky through out the day. Definitely will buy more and more. Thank you #Chickadvisor #Neutrogenapinkpower #Igotitfree

I love this product!

I got this product for free, and I won’t mind buying some more after I run out!

I’m a grapefruit lover, and this smell is amazing! Not too strong or too sweet.

I love the freshness I felt when applying on my face and seems to work wonders on my skin. My skin was super soft afterwards !

I will purchase for sure!

March 23, 2019

Amazing received free for review

As I said the perfect product for spring making us feel like a summer day. It made me feel refreshed and soft skin the scent smells really good and not too overpowering

An amazing cleanser!

My skin felt so clean after using this cleanser! It doesn’t dry my skin out at all, and it left my face feeling soft and the smell was pleasant and subtle. My breakouts look less noticeable, and you only need a little bit, so it’ll last longer than you think!

amazing skin

im so glad I got this to try for free. with the weather change I felt my skin so oily and rough . but I have used this 2-3 times and I like it the way your skin becomes soft after use.

March 23, 2019

Cleanser that makes your skin feel soft and clean!

I was lucky to try the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser as part of Chickadvisor Product Review Club! I have oily skin and occasionally have breakouts. When using the cleanser, I liked that a little went a long way from the cream to foam when washing my face. I also enjoyed the scent, which wasn't too strong, and left my skin feeling soft (not dry) and clean. However, only one negative is that I generally like the refreshed/tingly feeling on my skin when using a cleanser which I didn't necessary get from this cleanser. Despite this, it was overall good - would recommend to friends and family.

Great product

I loved this Pink Grapefruit anti-acne cleanser I like how it went from a cream to a foam so quick.
    I love how it made my skin feel soft and refreshed. Will definitely be buying this product again. Got it as a #freesample from chick advisor

Good for acne

Honnetement, j’ai essayer ce produit sur ma zone T (qui est vrm grasse d’ailleurs) et c’est parfait mes boutons sont presque completement partis. Le seul truc c’est que je dois imperativement m’hydrater la peau après parce que ca asseche aussi.

Fruity & Fabulous

True to its name, the Pink Grapefruit anti-acne cleanser did go from a cream to a foam in a matter of seconds as I massaged the product into my skin! The scent is somehow not overwhelming with a faux fruit scent like most beauty products, nor does it reek of chemicals. It smelled clean and invigorating, and left my skin fresh feeling and soft to the touch, if not a bit dry! If your skin isn’t naturally oily I’d recommend applying it before a nightly moisturizer to avoid drying out your face but still get the anti-acne benefits.

It drastically reduced the size of some particularly stubborn zits around my chin and nose creases that had resisted all my other creams and moisturizers thus far. I’ll definitely be keeping an eye open in stores to purchase it next time I’m shopping for my beauty products! <3