Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

@NeutrogenaCanada #NeutrogenaPinkPower @ChickAdvisor

#gotitfree @NeutrogenaCanada @NeutrogenaCA #NeutrogenaPinkPower @ChickAdvisor
    This Product blew me away I'm so happy that I #gotitfree to try and it was an amazing Product. The foam Cleanser was so nice and refreshing and I definitely see an improvement in my skin in only 2 days.

March 30, 2019

Depends what kind of cleanser you like

It was the perfect time to try these since I had a cystic acne breakout going on. I have dry skin. I found that it stung my open acne a little, and made my face feel quite tight.
    My fiancé tried it too and absolutely loved it. He has oily skin. He said the stinging is a good thing because it means it's working, and he loves the tight feeling. It didn't irritate our skin or make our acne worse or anything. I think it depends what kind of cleanser you like. This has moved to his side of the shower.
    I love the grapefruit smell of this line. I had the moisturizer years ago and it brings back memories.

In Love!!!

I've used this product for less than a week and it is my absolute favorite. I get the texture of a soft cream cleanser with the cleaning power of a foam cleanser. Though it isn't foaming to the point of bubbles it definitely cleans my skin.

Nettoyant moussant neutrogena

J'aime beaucoup la texture crémeuse qui semble hydrater un peu la peau tout en faisant un bon travail de nettoyage en profondeur dans la peau et l'odeur de pamplemousse est bien présente ce que j'adore. J'ai remarqué un petit changement au niveau des boutons après quelques jours d'essaie, je trouve ma peau vraiment douce juste après l'utilisation de ce produit. Produit abordable et assez bien!

New favorite!

This cleanser is amazing! It's gentle on my skin, and gets it really clean. The cream to foam formula is a new favorite of mine. My skin is extremely soft and glowy after using it. The smell is great and isn't too overwhelming or overpowering. I heard there is a matching moisturizer. Definitely headed to my local Shoppers to pick it up!
    *I received this product for free for testing purposes.*

daily use

my new go to daily acne wash. this actually makes me feel like i have a clean face for the day. comes on as a cream so you dont have to put much and then it foams into a nice lather that smells great and refreshing in the morning.

So soft!

Love this cleanser have used it multiple times now. It goes on easy and a little goes a long way. It has the texture of almost shavin cream when it lathers. It’s a nice scent of lemon not over powering. My face feels so fresh after using it.

Smells so great!

I’m a mom of 11 week old twins so “me time” isn’t really in my vocab these days...but they were having such a good nap I decided to pamper myself with some good old skincare. The foaming cleanser is so nice, it smells great and left my skin refreshed! I also used their pink grapefruit peel off mask, and finally the moisturizer. I feel like a different person! Haha

March 30, 2019

What a lovely foaming cleanser thats smells amazing!

I love this because it is so soft on my face and it cleans pretty well. The cream to foam cleanser makes me feel awake and fresh after I wash my face with it. I will for sure buy again. My acne cleared up a bit and I feel more positive while using it. Great after smell on my face.

My new go to!

Okay love this. It smells so fresh! You get a hint of grapefruit when you open the bottle but as you massage the product into your skin it starts foaming. It's super satisfying on the skin and gentle. I just feel super refreshed after! It's my new cleanser now :)