Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

New favorite!

This cleanser is amazing! It's gentle on my skin, and gets it really clean. The cream to foam formula is a new favorite of mine. My skin is extremely soft and glowy after using it. The smell is great and isn't too overwhelming or overpowering. I heard there is a matching moisturizer. Definitely headed to my local Shoppers to pick it up!
    *I received this product for free for testing purposes.*

daily use

my new go to daily acne wash. this actually makes me feel like i have a clean face for the day. comes on as a cream so you dont have to put much and then it foams into a nice lather that smells great and refreshing in the morning.

So soft!

Love this cleanser have used it multiple times now. It goes on easy and a little goes a long way. It has the texture of almost shavin cream when it lathers. It’s a nice scent of lemon not over powering. My face feels so fresh after using it.

Smells so great!

I’m a mom of 11 week old twins so “me time” isn’t really in my vocab these days...but they were having such a good nap I decided to pamper myself with some good old skincare. The foaming cleanser is so nice, it smells great and left my skin refreshed! I also used their pink grapefruit peel off mask, and finally the moisturizer. I feel like a different person! Haha

March 30, 2019

What a lovely foaming cleanser thats smells amazing!

I love this because it is so soft on my face and it cleans pretty well. The cream to foam cleanser makes me feel awake and fresh after I wash my face with it. I will for sure buy again. My acne cleared up a bit and I feel more positive while using it. Great after smell on my face.

My new go to!

Okay love this. It smells so fresh! You get a hint of grapefruit when you open the bottle but as you massage the product into your skin it starts foaming. It's super satisfying on the skin and gentle. I just feel super refreshed after! It's my new cleanser now :)

Little goes a long way

I received this product free as part of a campaign to try. This product smelled very good upon opening it and it was not too overwhelming. This product is great because you only need a little bit to use on your whole face. When you start rubbing it in the cream begins to foam and it is very foamy and easy to spread around. There was no burning or tingling with this product. After using the product the skin did not immediately feel soft, it was felt almost sticky but after a few minutes of drying it felt very soft and smooth. I also did feel like my face was thoroughly cleaned and it was very nice because my skin did not feel as dry and tight as it does with other cleansers.
    I think this product was very effective as cleansing my face and I think it is very good value as you only need a little every time. I would definitely recommend this product to a family member or friend.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Looove this!

I received this product free / complimentary for testing purposes and All thoughts and opinions are my own.

I absolutely love this cleanser, the cream feels so nice as it starts turning to foam and it smells absolutely amazing (has a nice grapefruit scent without being over powering) I love how fresh and clean my skin feels afterwards.
    I also really like the packaging it’s cute and love the pink.

I’ve struggled with acne since having my son and I never had problems before so it’s been stressful trying to figure out how to help my skin with a problem I’ve never encountered before but since starting to use this cleanser I’ve noticed a difference in my skin, texture & breakouts wise.

Foam to bubbles

I received this product free from Chick Advisor and Neutrogena. First off I loved the light scent it has and the creamy texture. You can feel the microbubbles slowly forming as you rub it in. I love how it keeps its creamy lotion like texture. It left my face feeling clean and fresh.

March 29, 2019

Made my skin so soft!

I definitely recommend this to people who have acne issues. It cleans the clogged pores and makes your skin super soft after use. Will definitely continue to purchase this product in the future :)