Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Bon produit

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement de la part de Chickadvisor afin de le tester. De façon générale, le savon va très bien, il n’assèche pas trop la peau comparativement aux autres savons pour l’acné. Il a un doux parfum de pamplemousse rose qui est très agréable.

Neutrogena

Hey oui jai fait le test pour ce nouveau profuit neutrogena celui ci est tout simplement remarquable wow les resultats tres rapide et merveilleux merci neutrogena pour ce produit je le conseil à tous

Amazing!!

Not only does it smell SO good but it really helped me with my breakouts. I've had a nasty breakout on my face and shoulders and thus really helped clear it all up. I love this so much!

Great !

I am so happy with the skin cleaner, it smells fantastic and leaves my face clearer after use. Would definitely buy this product again. Works great !!

Must have

I'm always looking to try new cleansers and I absolutely love this product and it smells great. After 1 use my skin felt nice and refreshed. I would highly recommend to others.

Fabulous for mixed skin

Leaves skin soft and healthy. Cleanses pores and helps prevent acne can be used 4-7 times a week as a first cleanser, refreshes and wakes up skin. Brightens and evens skin

March 20, 2019

Great cleanser that takes off my makeup

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. This cleanser is different than any that I’ve tried before. It starts off as a cream and then foams up! Feels great and refreshing.

February 27, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Absolutely love it ❤

I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin and it smells amazing. I usually break out during that time of the month but haven't since using this cleanser 👍

February 21, 2019

smooth skin

I would definitely recommend this product because it works well. It cleans and makes your face feel smooth and soft.
    My daughter who is 11 also uses it and loves it.

February 20, 2019

This product is divine!

This product is fantastic. I will buy it again, for sure. It actually leaves my 56 year old skin feeling vital and alive. Adult acne can be difficult and this product showed pure benefits.