Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

April 01, 2019

Refreshing cleanser that I'll buy again

I used this foam cleanser for the first time and i was afraid that it'll leave my skin dry but to my surprise it was amazing as my skin felt so soft and dirtless. It just cleans off excess oil and dirt leaving it smooth and supple. Also, this smells amazing.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Good product

I got to try this for free through the product review club. I felt like this creates a nice amount of foam that is easy to apply without it getting everywhere. I liked how I didnt need to use a lot of product for it to work so this will last me a while. U really enjoyed the scent! Very strong but not at all overwhelming.

I thought it did a nice job of leaving my skin feeling clean and it didnt dry out my skin at all. It washed off easy and didnt leave any residue.. would probably re purchase this in the future.

Cleansing and refreshing

I got to try this for free through the product review club. This starts out as a cream but foams up when mixed with water. It creates a nice amount of foam that is easy to apply without it getting everywhere. It has a wonderfully invigorating scent of pink grapefruit but it isn't overwhelming. It is nice to use in the morning as the scent gives you a bit of a boost to wake you up.

I thought it did a nice job of leaving my skin feeling clean and soft. It washed off easily and didn't feel drying or harsh. Would recommend to others and will probably buy once I use up what I am currently using.

New Brunswick, Canada

J'adore et je le redit J'ADORE !

Je les eu gratuitement de la part de ChickAdvisor et sincèrement je l'adore je suis obseder pars ce produits. Il sent bon, la sensation de la micro-mousse est MALADE et il laisse la peau vraiment douce au toucher apres. En 2 semaines environs j'ai déja remarquer une vive différence avec ma peau :).

I’m obsessed

Smells great! Love that it goes from creamy to foamy as you rub it into skin.
    Always feel so refreshed after cleaning face.
    I have excitedly recommended using this to all my family and friends.

Pretty smelling cleanser

I received this product free through ChickAdvisor for my honest review. I liked the smell, super light and refreshing. I loved that it turned to foam once water was added, and it was definitely a nice cleanser to use in the shower. Usually I tend to over-use my cleansers, but with this one, you only need a small amount for it to go a long way! I found it left my face feeling really soft. I would use it again!

Bien!

Jai bien aimer ce nettoyant! Il sent bon et mousse beaucoup et j’adore quand sa mousse. Il laisse la peau propre et soyeuse.
    J’ai eu la chance de le tester grace à Chickadvisor :D je recommande ce produits.

Love love love

I love this face wash. I was so lucky to receive it to review it & it is absolutely amazing. My acne is even clearly up fast and it’s never does when trying new products!!

Highly recommended!

So I’ve been using this wash every day since I got it. Love that it’s a full size sample so you can see how your skin reacts. No redness or irritation and my skin is clearing up and looking so healthy! The smell is amazing, too!

District of Columbia, United States

Very rich

This line has very rich and thick products- which is great when youre looking to get quality. This is just like it says in its name- cream to foam, and the foam is very thick and nice. Used after removing my makeup with a wipe and was effective.