Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

Grapefruit cleanser rocks

#gotitfree #NeutrogenaPinkPower most awesome gentle scent cleanser around.first time use showed instant results.it comes in a super cool package kindve like a cool pink tube.i would highly reccomend this cleanser.it smells Like grapefruit ofcourse naturally derived.no allergy either.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells amazing!

This left my skin feeling clean and smooth. Not to mention the scent it leaves. It smells so good. The texture is awesome and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky like some cleansers do. Recommend it 100%

Jadore!

J’ai eu la chance de tester ce produit gratuitement #cadeau.
    J’ai commencé à l’utiliser immédiatement lorsque je l’ai reçu et j’ai réussi à voir une différence après quelques jours. Mon bébé a 4 mois et je suis encore pleine d’hormones donc j’ai des petits boutons sur le front et j’ai réussi à les faire disparaître en utilisant les produits que j’ai reçu.
    J’adore la texture et l’odeur de ce nettoyant Je recommence à tous.

Price is Right and Smells Great

The amount of cleanser you get for the price makes this product's value outstanding! I found this product to be very unique! The way that is begins as a cream and then changes into a foam is very neat, and really helps make your skin feel very squeaky clean. Another positive if the scent, i love the refreshing scent of grapefruit, really helps to wake you up in the morning!
    Product makes your skin feel smooth and calm afterwards.

April 02, 2019

Gentle and effective cleanser!

I received a sample of this to try from ChickAdvisor and I loved this product! I like how it changes from a cream to foam cleanser so a little goes a long way. The product was gentle on my skin and left no residue. I did notice it helped a bit with my active whiteheads as it reduced the inflammation and size. The smell was also a plus!

Un gros wow!

J’utilise ce nettoyant depuis plus d’une semaine maintenant et j’en suis très satisfaite. L’odeur de pamplemousse n’est pas trop prononcé, c’est très agréable et ça nous laisse une impression de fraîcheur. Ce que j’aime particulièrement c’est le peu de produit nécessaire pour laver le visage. Seulement la grosseur d’un pois suffit et la peau est très propre lors du rinçage. Définitivement un coup de cœur!

Love this face wash!

I had the pleasure of receiving a this product to review from chickadvisor and neutrogena! I really like the way that this product smells making face washing an overall better experience. It removes make up really well and leaves your face feeling fresher and cleaner. This wash has a bit of exfoliating power so I would probably only use 1-2 times a week but would look forward to it every time!

I tend to have pretty oily skin and this cleanser left it feeling less oily but not to the point where my skin was noticeably tight and dried out. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!

Love it!

I was very happy to receive this product in exchange for my honest review. I was so surprised by how much I actually love this product. The Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser is a lightly sentences cleanser that is gentle for acne prone skin. I find that when you hear acne cleanser, I think of two things “burning” and “exfoliating”. This product is very gentle and makes my skin feel soft and clean without being abrasive. It is very gentle, yet I can see and feel a difference on my skin. I also happen to just love the color pink and appreciate the added touch. I will be repurchasing this product.

Makes my skin so soft

I had the pleasure of reviewing this for free from chickadvisor. So happy I was chosen for this one. I’m totally addicted to this now! Firstly the scent is soooo good. It’s so fresh and invigorating. The scrub/wash really does both. It removed my makeup, and leaves my face feeling fresh and soft and smooth. My skin doesn’t feel tight afterwards. Just super clean. It helps to slough off any rough spots so my makeup goes on so nicely after using this. My teenage son has also been using it. Says he likes the smell. And he says the scrubbing things in the wash feel very satisfying to use. I’ve purchased a lot of products over the years for him but this is the first he’s actually using on a regular basis

April 02, 2019

I tried it liked it but can't use it !

I got this free from chickadvisor the product smells nice, and when i put some on my hands to rub on my face the texture felt nice and comftarble. Once i rinced off my face it definitely felt dryer and not oily anymore but Unfortunetly i broke out from this and wont be able to use it. Too bad because i really enjoyed it. I have used that brand of product before so i am thinking i might be allergic to grapefruit which would not suprise me i dont like grapefruit and dont eat it so i wouldn't know if i was allergic. Hopefully not. The product itself worked awsome and i think most people will enjoy this. It works right away and it did not leave a bad after smell afterwards. My face is cleared out, which is great all in all the product works,smells nice, textures nice makes your face nice and soft with a nice clean feeling. what isn't there to love i say give it a go you'll love what you will get !!!