Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great cream cleanser

I love this cleanser! I took care of some hormonal breakouts I was having. My skin felt clean. I loved the scent. Also my skin felt smoother! Like it was being exfoliated! Definitely buying this again.

Washed face clean

I love that I recived this for free to test it’s been my go to face wash my shin hasn’t felt so soft in long time the smell is amazing that’s a plus it goes in so smooth

Great for oily skin

I received this product for free to test out. I love how this becomes a foam cleanser. This works great on my T-zone as I'm especially oily there. I love the scent as well! I would recommend this to anyone with acne-prone/oily skin for sure!

Found my new favourite

I received this product from ChickAdvisor for free. I love foam cleanser and in no doubt this is one of them. I like to lather it in my hands and apply it onto my face. My skin instantly feel soft and clean and not too drying. My husband has been using it as well and he loves it. I have been testing it out for a week and it will be a staple for me and my husband from now on.
    #gotitfree

April 05, 2019

Can't get enough of this cleanser!

I can't handle how good this cleanser is. I've actually ditched my old ride or die foam cleanser for this one because it's so amazing!
    The refreshing grapefruit scent is to die for and it cleans my face so well.I honestly think that it can be used for more than just acne-control. My skin isn't too bad but I do have combo skin which does come with the occasional oiliness so I think this mask will really help with controlling that. I have also always been a fan of foam cleansers but this one takes the cake honestly! I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future and I really want to thank Chickadvisor for introducing it to me.

April 05, 2019

love the rich leather texture

Neutrogena Pink grapefruit acne prone skin activated cream to foam cleanser is an amazing product for oily skin or combination skin. i enjoyed using this product for absolutely free from the last few days and i feel grateful that i was selected for this amazing chance where i was able to find the best product for my skin.. i love the amazing smell and luxurious leather texture. my skin feels gentle and subtle and it removed all the dirt and excess oil from pores without over drying. my skin feels fresh throughout the day. i highly recommend it!

April 05, 2019

Leaves face feeling fresh and clean

Left my skin feeling soft, clean, fresh and didn't over dry my skin I do find it similar to the rest of the pink grapefruit line they have already and was quite impressed with it.

My new go to

I absolutely loved this cleanser! It was so refreshing. I used it to wash off the face mask and I didn't need to scrub. A little of the cleanser also went a long way. It lathered enough to thoroughly wash my face. It felt so clean after washing and I did not need to scrub it off. I loved it! I will definitely continue using this product every morning and will definitely be buying it in the future.

So Soft

I received Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion.

It was neat having the cream change into a foam. It has a pleasant and light scent.
    I found it to remove makeup well. The formula was gentle on my skin. It left my skin feeling soft and clean without being harsh.

The price point is inline with other major cleansers on the market.

Smells and works great!

Received this for free through ChickAdvisor and I’m in love! It’s become a regular product in my skincare routine and I like to use it when I start getting hormonal acne as it definitely reduces my acne. I would definitely purchase it in the future as soon as I run out. It smells nice and refreshing though the only downside is that i find if you rub it in the skin for too long it smells slightly off(kind of like vegetable glycerin based soap), but it’s not a deal breaker for me. I recommended it to a friend of mine and he loves it too!

Updated On: April 05, 2019

Wanted to add, the foaming action was perfect for cleaning my pores. I used it with both a cleansing brush and my fingers and loved using it either way. I do recommend a soft cleansing brush in general cause it it a game changer though.