4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#2 in Face Masks

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Torn on this one

I was decieved by the packaging (this could by my error) but I thought this was a one piece mask, not the liquid type you spread on your face. So i was surprised by that. Smells strongly of grapefruit - so you must like the smell to enjoy this product. The mask was easy to apply - same as all other liquid masks. I found it took an incredibly long time to dry. Removing the mask was painful, but i suppose this means its working well? After initially removing the mask, my face sort of tingled for the first few minutes. I must say, this did work better then any other mask I have used this far. My skin felt so clean and exfoliated after peeling the mask. I cant speak to acne properties as was a one time use - but i can see how regular use of this product would assist with acne.

2.2/5

I hate this product

It is so messy and you must applied a really big layer on the skin to be able to peel off the mask easily. It really didn’t do much too so I would not recommend it

Amazing product

Now I loved this mask! Made my skin glow, it smells so true to grapefruit, and did it ever peel! I am very impressed with this peel off mask! Definitely worth the buy!

2.7/5

Did not peel

Maybe it’s my face but I couldn’t get this to peel off like other products. Again with all my previous reviews the product smells great I really like the grapefruit but that’s about it. Really didn’t work for me.

Adopté!

j'ai essayé sans grandes attentes le Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask. J'ai réellement adoré ce produit. je m'en suis acheté une dizaine. C'est adopté!

March 29, 2019

J'adore ce genre de masque

J'aime beaucoup ce genre de masque qui retire toutes les impuretés lorsqu'on le retire. Ce masque c'est super et laisse un super effet sur la peau, une sensation de fraîcheur, de propreté et de douceur.
    Un peu cher selon moi pour un produit qu'on retrouve sur les grandes surfaces, mais je vais probablement en acheter quand même dans le futur... surtout s'il est en rabais 😁

2.7/5

Ouch!

I waa really annoyed with how hard it was to peel this mask off, it hurt and my face was beet red when I finally got it off. However, my face does feel very smooth and I bet my pores are super clear so I guess it did what it was supposed to do!

March 28, 2019

Feels like a department store peel

I was surprised by this peel. I have used drug store facial peel masks in the past and didn’t feel like it did much. This peel worked wonders. It removed all my dry skin, peach fuzz and white heads!

Blackheads be gone!

I used this after the grapefruit face wash and just peeling it off is so satisfying . After I removed the mask I even saw some of my blackheads on the mask. And it felt smooth after I used it.
    I received this for free but all opinions are my own 🙂

March 28, 2019

Smells great and easy to use.

I like to use masks frequently and I am always up for trying new ones. This mask smells amazing. The minute you open the package you can smell how fresh the scent is. It’s easy to apply; the instructions are very easy to follow. It was also fun peeling it off. My skin felt very soft and clean after. Love it! #gotitforfree