4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#2 in Face Masks

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

2.3/5

Slow drying

Well this product was okay but not my favourite. It is really gloopy and thick, and it's hard to put a thin layer on, so it ends up taking forever to dry. I was getting frustrated with it.

It smells good just like the cleanser, but it is so difficult to get off your skin if it isn't fully dry. I couldn't even wash it off my hands (i used my fingers to apply it to my face). I tried using a cleanser to get it off but it just gets really sticky and there is a thin layer that remains. I had to let it dry then rub it off my hands. I need a product that can be easily washed off if needed.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My go to peel off mask

This is my first time trying this peel off mask and it was amazing. It was very smooth, clean, and easy to peel off mask. I really like its smell of a grapefruit and the quality is amazing.

You betcha!!!

I washed my face as i was supposed too, it was a bit hard to open the pack and pretty much all the liquid came out. I managed to save it and slabbed onto my face 😂 applying it was super easy smoothed on extremely well. I left it on for 20 mins as it was directed... As soon as the time was up I started peeling gently and to be honest it hurt a bit to peel( for me at least) 😂
    The peeling came off no problem and my skin underneath felt extremely soft and silky. I put a decent amount of the mask on top of my nose and I'm shocked to say it got rid of my blackheads.. I've been trying for so long to get rid of them and I finally found a product that gets rid of them.. 💙
    The smell was incredible I absolutely love the smell and the quality of it was amazing as well...
    Overall, I will be buying this again no matter how painful it was to peel off lol
    Thank you chick advisor this opportunity!!! 💙💙💙

Peels off great!

I was a little bit worried about this being that it’s a liquid product that dries on your face and peels off because I wasn’t sure how smooth it would peel off but this was fantastic! It peeled off basically in one pull! It dries pretty hard to your face but that may have been because I left it on for a while. Like I said it peels off nicely, and my skin felt really soft and clean afterwords! My only recommendation would be to be careful with rubbing it towards the very edges of your face as there are teeny little baby hairs around most faces and it is a bit painful being pulled on when taking off the mask! Overall I would buy this mask!
    I did receive this product for free but that has not swayed my judgement at all!

March 22, 2019

Peel off mask is different

I was a little bit skeptical about a peel off mask, but the difference after using this is amazing! The smell is to dry for, i feel totally clean and relax after. I would rate its value 5 stars, these masks help with my blackheads that are the most stubborn. Recommend for sure!

Smells great

I love peel off masks and totally love Neutrogena's new grapefruit peel off mask. It smells wonderful and does not make my skin feel dry or icky feeling afterwards. It leaves a very cool feeling on my face.

1.2/5

Painful!

I received this product free for review purposes. To be completely honest, I was disappointed with this mask. When applying it I noticed that the product was very messy and didn’t wash off my hands very well. When it was time to peel off the mask, I could barely peel it because it was stuck to my face so much. It felt like I was waxing my face - it was extremely painful to peel off and left my face stinging. I’ve never had this experience with a peel mask before. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this product.

Great Mask!

I love peel off masks and this one is no exception. Upon opening, the smell is great! It wasn’t too slimy (which can happen!), and it was easy to use. My skin felt great and it was definitely easy to use!

March 21, 2019

I love thisproduct! It removes blackheads and impurties!

I really like the peel-off face mask! It is very effective and does an excellent job in removing my stubborn blackheads along with dirt and oils from my skin. The scent is so good and is very unique! I used it once and could tell how clean and fresh my skin looked, I was shocked with the results! Although there is only one mask, it still does the job and it’s more than enough! The texture is amazing and I enjoy peeling it off once it is completely dry. I will purchase this in the future because it’s fantastic!

Peels fantastic!

I've never used any face masks before so I was really excited to try this out! It smells amazing first of all. After applying it, it was tingling a bit and as it dried, it started to feel weird. Definitely nothing I'm used to! After letting it sit for about 20 minutes, I peeled it off and that was interesting! It made my face feel so soft and smooth. I would definitely buy this!

*I received this product for free to review*