4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

2.7/5

April 13, 2019

Not the worst

It just felt like a regular peel off mask, did not really feel an effectiveness after peeling it off. The scent was amazing! Very annoying when it got into my hairline.

2.3/5

April 13, 2019

I may have used it wrong!

I'm not comfortable with leaving a full review. I forgot to dampen my face prior to putting the mark on!

The smell was spot on, though. I really wish I used it properly.

2.8/5

Ok

So the mask goes on nice. It feels good and it smells nice. But I had troubles with trying to get the mask back off. It seemed sticky or tacky. It wasnt exactly the best feeling.

Feels good!

I tried this peel off mask after receiving it in the mail, I was never a fan of peel off masks but this one feels great, came off easy and didn’t make my skin feel oily like other peel off masks do. My face felt really clean and smooth after.

Nice product

Nice product, worth the try, if thats what you are looking for, nice mask for the price.
    This brand has really nice products and very inexpensive, and can be found almost anywhere.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Peel off mask

I’m not a huge fan of the peel off masks and same applies to this one. Although it smells great and it did leave my skin feeling clean and soft, I also find it dries out my skin too much.

2.3/5

Outch!

Je n’ai pas aimé ce masque. Il est très douloureux à enlever. Il arrache le duvet du visage. Je n’ai pas vu de points noirs partir non plus. Si au moin il aurait nettoyer mes pores au lieu d’arracher mon visage ça aurait été un peu plus positif.

April 12, 2019

I was excited to try this peel off mask but was left disappointed. It was hard to peel off and left my face red.. even the next day! It did smell great though.

2.8/5

April 12, 2019

Fun to use but didn't do much

Everyone has different skin types and I was excited to use this. It came out bubblegum pink and was so fun to use. It was very easy to peel off after. I received this product free of charge from ChickAdvisor to give my honest opinion.

April 11, 2019

Easy to use

#gotitfree

Love how easy it is to use. You apply and peel off as instructed. It can get quite messy if it's usually sold in packets. I'd prefer to see it a squeezable tube or a bottle.