4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Wonderful face mask

I loved this face mask so much. It left my skin feeling very soft and cared for, and just felt so clean and revived. I've been discovering new brands and types of face masks lately, and will definitely use this one again! I received this product free to try.

March 31, 2019

Peel that gives the feel

I can’t believe how good this stuff is one application and my skin glows like a light bulb...so clean fresh looking im really amazed how well it worked super stuff...peels off easily no issues

New Brunswick, Canada

Loved it

One thing I loved about this mask is when it dried, I was able to peel it off in one piece! No mess!
    I was pleasantly surprised with that because most I've tried are the opposite.
    It smells nice, and left my skin feeling soft not sticky like some others do.
    I recieved this product from chick advisor to test.

Not the best mask

I didnt love it but I would say it was slightly better than the clay mask as my skin did feel clean and refreshed after using it. I'm not the biggest fan for the following reasons:
    1) the packet is essentially single use so I don't think its worth the price
    2) My skin felt tight and dry after I used the mask

I would rate the peel off mask 2.5 stars overall. I received this product free through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

Amazing Pore Cleaning Peel off Mask

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor and I can surely say that this product saved my skin. I was struggling recently with my dull complexion and my face looking clogged but with the help of this product, which also has naturally derived fruit extracts of grapefruit helped nourish my skin leaving my skin soft and CLEAN. This peel off mask not only deep cleaned my skin but also brought so much moisture and life back to my skin with the two other product that associated with this line of skincare it really improved the overall appearance of my skin. This mask declogged my skin in areas I didn't even know were "dirty" like my temples. I was so happy and satisfied when this mask was able to peel off my face without any resistance and did not give pain to me which results in redness in my case. I even was able to see a reduction in blackheads after purchasing more to see more results in my skin
    THANKS NEUTROGENA THIS MASK LITERALLY SAVED MY SKIN!! LOL

2.0/5

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Disappointing results

Sadly disappointed by both the amount of product inside the package and also the end results after peeling it off. I didn't find it really effective in removing any impurities, it also left my skin feeling very dry. I have used many peel of masks before, having use this one for free, I don't think it's the right fit for me.

Clean feeling

#gotitfree thanks chickadvisor

Smells great, weird texture though and it was not the easiest to apply (need a thick layer).
    It came off in a couple pieces, not one solid piece.
    It left my skin feeling very clean, but still a little dry and tight

Satisfied!

I was excited to have the opportunity to try Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel from ChickAdvisor. Masks are an important part of my skincare routine and so I was looking forward to testing a new one. I generally opt for sheet masks, but was very pleasantly surprised with the quality of this peel of mask. The scent was great and not overpowering and my skin felt fresh, clean and not irritated after use. My only criticism is that it was a bit messy to use as a result of the packaging, but would recommend giving it a try. #gotitfree

Loved

I loved this Neutrogena pink grapefruit peel off mask! It left my skin feeling soft and did not dry my skin out. I am a huge fan of anything grapefruit so it was no surprise that this mask is one of the best I’ve ever tried. 100% would buy again. (Received this product free for review)

Masque génial!

J'ai reçu gratuitement le masque Neutrogena pour le tester.
    Le masque a une odeur très agréable de pamplemousse. Il est facile à appliquer et à enlever. Un peu douloureux lorsqu'on l'enlève...
    Mais il est très efficace. Ma peau était douce après l'application. Et le lendemain j'ai remarqué que les petits boutons sur mon front étaient moins visibles.
    Je recommande fortement ce masque à toutes celles qui ont des petits problèmes d'acné.
    Je compte définitivement le racheter!