4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Grapefruit Peel

The bright pink colour and the refreshing smell are deceptively fun and playful. This mask is a heavy hitter and, in my opinion, should not be used on the entire face at one time. Pulling this off my cheeks was an eye watering experiance. That said, it does it's job very well removing dirt and grime from pores. I had the chance to try this for free throught the ChickAdvisor product review club.

Il s’enleve facilement!

J’ai eu la chance de tester ce produit gratuitement grâce au banc d’essais. #cadeau.
    Je l’ai utilisé alors que j’étais encore pleine d’hormones suite à mon accouchement et j’avais des petits boutons sur le front. Ça a beaucoup aidé et combiné avec le nettoyants ça a fait des miracles ici. Ma peau est redevenue comme neuve. Je recommande ce produit!

Love Peel-Off Masks!

I received this product for free to try and review! I really enjoyed that it was a peel-off mask! My favorite thing about this mask was the scent, the grapefruit scent is very refreshing. Also i loved how my skin felt after, cool and smooth! Juts like i had a mini facial! Will get again in the future, lots of fun to use. Also there was enough product to cover my entire face and neck.

Smells amazing!

I received this for free! I was so excited to try it, because I love face masks. I loved that it stayed pink the whole time it was on. It’s very very sticky and very messy, so I feel the packaging would be better if it was a jar. I waited the full 20 minutes and in some area it was still not dry, but maybe I didn’t have it evenly spread. The next day, my skin looked amazing. No blemishes, No redness, My skin was all an even tone and looked glowy!

Easy to peel

I received a sample from Chick Advisor to try in exchange for my honest review. Applying the mask was a bit tricky as I found the product to be messy and difficult to apply on my face. Once on, it took a reasonable amount of time to dry and was easy to peel. I didn't notice any differences before and after the mask. Personally, I liked the clay version more effective for my oily skin.

Pink Grapefruit Peel Off Mask

I love this masks, it applies really easily, it smells amazing and it left my skin looking clean and feeling so soft.. now peeling off the mask was a little
    Uncomfortable but I mean are you even wearing a peel off mask if doesn’t hurt a bit... I love the way it made my skin look after, I recommend this product

2.0/5

April 02, 2019

Beware if you have sensitive eyes!

I don't recommend this peel off mask to people with sensitive eyes. My eyes started burning/stinging as soon as the mask got on my skin it started. The mask texture when applying was like glue/putty.

I love this mask!

This mask was smelled really nice. The peel is really gentle and didn't irritate my skin but left it glowy and feeling more clean! I just applied this with clean hands and it dried fairly quickly. I recieved this product for free from ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena but definitely will buy again in the store.

The only complaint that I have about this mask is that there is too much product in the packet for only one use and I hate throwing away the extra. It would be nicer to have the packet in a container such that you can use as much product as wanted and save the rest for later.

3.2/5

Uncertain

I was very happy to receive this product in exchange for my honest review. I had a little trouble with the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-off Mask. Although, I found the product to be gentle on my skin, I’m not sure I felt or saw any impact. I find peel off masks are a bit tricky to balance, they either are too easy to peel off or so difficult that it rips your skin. This was way too easy. It came off in one go and I even question if it did anything for my skin. It is obviously gentle as to not irritate the acne further, but I would have liked a little more pull. I also had a hard time with the application. As it comes in this little pouch, it was super messy! It was difficult to get all the product without making a mess. I’d prefer this same product in a tube for easier access. The bright pink color was such a fun surprise. As mentioned, if it was in a tube, I can easily see this becoming a staple to a girls night in.

April 02, 2019

My teenage son used it all!

I was incredibly surprised but my teenage son used this all lol He has been using the cream to foam wash we received in the box and loved it. So he decided to my surprise to use the peel off mask. Says his skin feels extra clean and smooth. Not dry and less greasy. It looks great 💁🏻‍♀️