4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#2 in Face Masks

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Great mask

I received this product for free to review from ChickAdvisor. I really really loved using this mask. For my normal-to-acne prone skin, this was very gentle and didn't give me any acne from trying to peel it off. It smells great and not too strong. It was effective in removing the gross stuff. I enjoyed using it.I would definitely buy again.

April 03, 2019

Pink peel off is perfect!

After receiving my free peel off mask from ChickAdvisor and Neautrogena I was so excited. Once applied to the skin it immediately begins working and you can feel your skin tightening. I LOvE that it is pink - especially for spring!

The best part? It is so easy to peel off! I have used other higher end peel off masks and they have been horrible to peel off. This one peels off easily and gently and doesn’t feel like you are ripping your skin off. The result? Beautiful, fresh, clean skin.

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask

I got this mask free from ChickAdvisor and it liked it. The mask smelled nice, dried up pretty quickly, and was very easy to take off. It removed excess oil, and cleared the pores on my nose. I think the package could be designed better; the shape was a little inconvenient when opening. Other than that, I think the product is worth a try.

Great Scent

This is a great peel-off mask. I wouldn't say it's particularly any better than other peel off masks on the market, but the scent is really nice. It dries and peels off well, as long as you put the right amount on. I wish the packaging was more convenient to reseal for multiple uses.

Great scent!

Again dislike the 'single' use packaging. I either end up with to much product and then it dries out or to much on my face if i want to use it all up. I've never found peel off masks do anything for my skin. It did feel clean and hydrated after use tho. The scent and gel was cooling when I put on which was nice. Not much difference though to pores.

Effective

This product wasn't my favourite but it did the job. It got the gunk and dirt out of my face, but it took a little longer then expected to 'dry'. The smell of this product was awesome to!

1.7/5

April 03, 2019

Collant et difficile à enlever

Je n'ai vraiment pas aimé ce produit. Il est très collant et épais ce qui rend l'application difficile. De plus il est très difficile à enlever et sa fait très mal, contrairement aux autres marques que j'ai essayé.

Bubblegum Face!

This was my favorite product to try out of the three that I was sent for testing and reviewing purposes.

It smelled wonderful and as described, like pink grapefruit.

There was plenty of product to cover my face and the mask dried well enough (as long as I didn't over coat).

While the product says you can simply peel off and go I found that I had some issues peeling the product fully off and needed to rinse my face afterwards. This could have been due to using too much product though.

I love pink and the mixture looked like ooey gooey bubblegum on my face (until it dried) and for some reason I loved that!! Haha

Masque pelable

J'aime bien ce masque. Lorsqu'on l'applique,il en a assez pour aller jusqu'au cou et il devient un peu plus solide en quelques minutes. Il sent bien la pamplemousse, l'odeur sent vraiment bon. Il est non comédogène ce qui ne cause pas de comédons. La peau est plua douce et j'ai remarque qurlques changements au niveau de mes boutons. Ma peau est plus clair après l'utilisation et plus propre. Il est vrai que ça enlève bien le sébum. De plus, produit abordable.

Nice mask!

I’d use this mask again. It comes on a little thick so next time I’d put a thinner layer so it dries evenly. It smells amazing and left my skin feeling soft and clean! I think the only thing I didn’t like was the packaging, it seemed like a lot of it for one face masks worth.