4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

April 03, 2019

I wanted to love it, but I did not

I received this product as a courtesy of Chickadvisor in return for my honest review. I've tried this mask last night, and I was not too impressed. I really wanted to love this product as much as I love their other skin care stuff.

It was fairly easy to apply, just like other peel-off masks. I didn't like the scent because it reminded me of cleaning supplies. The mask turns its color when it dries out, which was fun to watch. When I peeled it off, I have noticed how dry my skin got. I had dried skin particles all over my T-zone, so I had to wash my face and use my moisturizer asap. After applying my moisturizer my skin did feel very smooth and soft. The mask worked, I just wish it didn't dry out my face as much.

I would definitely recommend this peel-off mask to anyone with very oily skin.

2.8/5

pas si pire

j'ai essayée ce masque quelques fois, mais il n'était pas mon favoris. l'odeur est juste wow et laisse un effet de fraîcheur sur la peau, mais je n'ai pas vu de changement sur mes imperfections.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent peel off mask

I love everything about this product.
    Easy to apply. It has a thick consistency and not heavy at all on your face.
    It smells amazing and so relaxing.
    The end result, my face felt amazing and so refreshed.

I highly reccomend.

smells great

recieved it in the sample. the mask smells good, makes my skin feel softer. I will definitely buy it to see how my skin would turn out later after a few times.

1.5/5

Not good

I did not enjoy this mask. First of all it was really messy especially being in the sachet trying to get the product. After using the product it did absolutely nothing to my face. The good thing about it was fun peeling it off once it dried

Great

This is a great product especially for people with very sensitive skin. I have very sensitive skin and very hard for me to find a perfect peel off mask or anything and this was really the one for me. I tried it out because I got a sample of this, and it was amazing I went back the next day and I got three more packs and it worked wonders on my skin

Cutest peel off mask

I love peel off masks and this one didn't disappoint! It smells really good and left my skin feeling so fresh and soft after use! I also had a laugh cause it's so pink it looks like pepto bismol on your face! 😂

Decent average mask

Although I did like this mask more than the clay one, there was nothing spectacular about this mask. It applied on well and it peeled off well. Did not notice any noticeable improvements in my skin, but it didn't dry out my skin either (unlike the clay mask).

April 03, 2019

Worked well, but not for me.

Aside from the pink grapefruit smell, which I loved, this peel off mask is not for me.

It did, however, go on nicely, felt fine on and left my skin feeling soft and smooth. What I really didn't like, was the peeling off. It claims it peels off gently, but for me, that wasn't the case. I would much rather use the clay mask over this one.

Thanks for the sample, Chick Advisor! #gotitfree

Like it

All of these pink grapefruit products smell amazing! I love using masks as well and like the way it made your skin feel after. First time trying this thank you to the product campaign, I was very pleased!