4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Painful but it works

It's quite sticky when it goes on. I love that it's a cute pink colour.
    After it dries down, it peels off nicely in one sheet, but it's super painful.
    It took off a layer of skin and it hurt but my face feels so soft now.
    I'd do it again. No pain no gain.

Very happy

It was the first time I used a peel off mask, this Neutrogena was a great experience ! At first I was septical about it working but it was great . It left my skin soft and smooth . I will rebuy.

So fresh!

I love that this product was the scent of Grapefruit. It has such a soft clean smell and not overwhelming. I love peeling masks so I highly recommend this product if you do too! It makes my skin feel clean and reguvinated.

I loooove this product!

There's so much to say about this product! First off, the pink design just sets it off. I love the smell of grapefruit, it smells so clean and fresh. The way it made my skin feel once I took off the mask was amazing and so soft. Leaving it on your face for 20 minutes doesn't make your face burn or anything, compared to other products. I would recommend this product every time hands down! I am going to buy me some more for sure!

Loved it

This face mask wasnt irritating or drying, Didn’t leave my skin feeling uncomfortable while it was on and I love the bright pink colour of the mask plus the smell is my favourite! This mask cleared out my pores shockingly well so I will definitely be recommending this!

This was sent by ChickAdvisor for me to review.

love it!

I got this peel off mask complimentary from ChickAdvisor and i love it! It smells so good & it’s one of my favourite peel of masks I’ve tried. It hurts so much to peel it off but after the redness goes away my skin looks noticeably brighter. As much as i love this mask, it’s not something I would purchase to use regularly. As much as I would like to add it to my routine, it’s far too expensive. They should definitely bottle this mask and provide it in larger quantities.

3.2/5

Fun mask

I found Neutrogena peel off mask fun to apply and remove. It has nice refreshing cooling effect. It's sticky not runny applys easily and peels off as whole. I didn't see any noticeable effect but it was a good experience.

Bon produit!

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitememt pour un essai en échange de mes commentaires.

Bon produit, odeur très agréable :) et nettoie bien la peau! J'aime bien appliquer ce genre de masque avec un petit pinceau en silicone pour avoir une couche plus égale là où appliqué.

Les points noirs partent relativement bien avec ce masque, donc pour moi, objectif atteint!

Great to remove blackheads

I have tried this peel off mask mainly on my T zone, more specifically on my nose, forehead and chin. The product is easy to apply with fingers, just make sure that you apply an even layer so it is easier to remove when dry. After 20 minutes I removed the mask from my nose and noticed it glued on some blackheads I had there and removed them, like a nose strip! This product is awesome, fun, effective and smells nice. Be carefull not to apply in your hair since it will be painfull to remove! Thanks Chickadvisor and Neutrogena for choosing me to try this product for free.

April 05, 2019

Decent

I'm not a big fan of masks really, but this was decent enough, so I am sure those who love masks and prefer using them. I wouldn't say I'm against masks, mostly, I'm neutral.