4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

April 12, 2019

One of my favorite peel-off masks

What better way than to end the night off with a nice pamper session?
    I absolutely loved the neutrogena pink grapefruit acne-prone peel-off mask. This was my favourite product out of the 3 I was sent to test out (although they were all amazing).
    Everything about this product was great - from the smell, to how it left my skin feeling, the glow it felt, how clean my skin felt... I could keep on going.
    I highly recommend this mask to anyone who enjoys a nice pamper session :)

Would use again!

I loved this peel off mask. I actually bought it again after trying the sample. It smells great! My skin is very acne prone and I found this helped a lot.

April 12, 2019

The best between the others...to

I had the chance to try the other pink grapefruit Neutrogena's product and this is the one that left me more satisfied and on my skin had the best results.

Easy to use peel mask

I usually stick to clay masks after trying some poorer quality peel off masks that were hard to remove. I’m pleased that this mask dries quickly and peels off quite easily! It looks behind very soft, healthy looking skin. It has a pleasant scent which I don’t think would be overwhelming for most people. Can definitely get more than one use out of the package. Got this free through Chickadvisor, but will be buying products from the Neutrogrena pink grapefruit line afterwards for sure!

First timer

This was my first time using this type of mask so I was not sure what to expect or if it was truly working for me. It definitely did not make my skin worse or better.just the same.

Easy peeling mask

The mask had a nice scent. I liked the really pink colour which I found different from other masks. It peeled off sooooo easily compared to many other peel masks I’ve tried. I wouldn’t say all my pores were cleaned out but it removed a lot of oil and made my skin smooth

So satisfying!

This peel-off mask was so satisfying to use! It smells delicious, and took about fifteen-twenty minutes to dry! Once dry, it was easy to peel off and it took pore-clogging grime with it. I have used it a couple times and I think it works to keep my pores clean. I have recommended it to my gal pals who struggle with the same issues as me. Thanks to Neutrogena and Chickadvisor for the free product in exchange for my honest review.

was ok

was ok better then the clay mask for sure not what i was appecting it wasnt really peelimg more like clay has qellso i just qent qitj it but hopefully maybe they can make it more peelish lol

1.0/5

Dyed my face pink

This product smells great and was easy to use and apply except it left my face so dry and pink! I had to scrub my face multiple times in order for the dye to be removed from my face. This product made my cheeks so red and dry it was almost as if it chemically burned it.

Feels great

I really enjoyed using this mask. It made my skin feel very nice and smooth. I would love to buy this product in a full size but unfortunately I haven't been able to find one in stores yet.