4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

April 14, 2019

Peel Off Mask for Sure!

This mask is definitely a peel off mask; it dried so well that it slightly waxed some of my longer peach fuzz off from the sides of my face and left it red but, I didn't notice any tops of blackheads on the dried mask. After using it, I found that my skin wasn't too dried out and it didn't break out either which are both bonuses. The colour of this mask is so pink; it comes out of the package hot pink like bubblegum pink, and then as it dries it darkens to a colour that better reflects petrol bismol. Working with this product right out of the package, it is very gooey and sticky, but manageable. I would have to rate this product 6/10 based on how fun and well it works but numbers dropped due to how sticky this was, but I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family in the market for these types of face masks. #freeproduct

April 14, 2019

Works great, but feel it could do more

Like the rest of the grapefruit line it smelled amazing and didn’t find it bothered my eyes like other scented peel off masks, I just feel like it could’ve done more for my pores. For me personally it was a more gentle peel off mask and I prefer the stronger ones that take everything out of your pores. That being said, I would recommend it to others cause I do feel like it did a good job and the package contained enough product to do a good thick mask. I would probably purchase it in the future as I received this one free for review and would use it on days that my pores could use a light cleaning.

Decent mask

I was excited to try this product and it worked decently well. I do find one-time use masks to be a bit package heavy and a bottle/tube product would allow for more uses and less packaging. I wouldn't use this mask for too long to avoid the mask hardening and being a bit tougher to remove from your skin. My skin did feel more clear and clean afterwards.

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Peeler off Mask

Tried,tested,loved💞 Like the other 2 Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit products I've tried,left my skin clean,soft ad the smell,just can't get enough of it,
    Got all 3 products for free from ChickAdvisor💕

Awesome mask!

Peel-off masks are one of my favourite products to use. This one is nothing short of that. Neutrogena has done a great job with this line and this may be one of my favourite products in the collection. However, I wish they would create a tube version of this rather than a one-off mask.

Love!

This was an awesome face mask! The best part, besides that it works, was the colour! I loved the vibrant pink colour! It is very different and pleasing to the eye. A nice touch for a woman. I also enjoyed the fresh grapefruit scent. It felt refreshing on my face. The application was easy and it was also easy to peal off. It left my skin feeling soft, smooth and clean after one use. I highly recommend this product!

Cleans your pores

Peel off masks are my favourite. This was the first time I tried a single use peel off mask. I am not a fan of single use items due to the amount of waste. I would love if this product was in a recyclable tube to have more than one use. I personally found it difficult to get all the product out of the packaging to apply it evenly on my face but that might have been just me.

I absolutely love the colour and the delicious grapefruit scent. The product is so great and really feels like it goes in deep to clean your pores. It makes your face feel clean, soft and fresh. I feel like it would be great to add to the routine but I wouldn't continue to buy single use ones. Hopefully this product becomes sold in a different format.

#gotitfree

Pinky Bubble Gum Peel Off

I absolutely loved this mask! It was a great surprise to open it to find out it’s pink! It looks like bubble gum and smells delicious. When I peeled it off, I could actually see dead skin flakes and blackheads on the mask. A little painful peeling off but no pain no gain. Most peel off masks are very weak and are ineffective. This one was very effective! Thank you for letting me try it out. I will buy this again.

Bon produit

Ce masque était facile d'utilisation. Il a rendu m'a peau éclatante. Mes imperfection était moins apparente après mon utilisation. Je vais certainement racheté ce produit.

Great Smelling Mask

I got to try this mask from a ChickAdvisor box.

The smell was super yummy, it smelled just like grapefruit! And the mask was super pink and fun!

As for the product, I found that there wasn't enough to cover my whole face, so I mainly used it on the lower half of my face. That being said, it dried pretty quickly and peeling it off was simple.

I couldn't tell how effective it was, but I would recommend it either way; if you're looking for a fun at home spa day.