4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Serious pink power

I love the bright pink colour of this mask, it's so fun! The mask is pretty thick but easy to apply. I would definitely recommend that you don't go anywhere near your eyebrows, hair line, eyes, or lips. I was not anticipating how much it would hurt to remove the mask. I even had a hard time finding an edge to start peeling from because it was so stuck to my face! That being said, once I had the mask removed my skin was very soft. I received this product free to try.

AFFORDABLE AND MASK THAT DOES WHAT IT SAYS

I was surprised when I received the Neutrogena peel off mask for acne prone skin from chickadvisor. Thank You #gotitfree. I liked it because it didn't irritate, or cause additional acne during an outbreak. I also did like that the mask did what it said and did peel and leave me with a glowing complexion as promised. I liked that the price matched the quality, as most masks that peel are over priced on the market. Glad I tried and will buy again! Probably use every 2 weeks

2.7/5

April 14, 2019

I didnt notice a major difference

I tried out this peel off mask and im not sure whether it requires multiple uses over periods of weeks to show improvements but my skin felt the same after using it.. it felt a little cleaner seeing as i washed my face right after but for the brand and price id expect it to leave a better feeling on my face. The peel off part works really well though, just wish the product had more of an effect for me

Ces un bon produit

J'ai aimer l'essayer , l'odeur est agréable , on sans que ces confortable , le nettoyage des pors de peau est bien fait et il est facile a retirer et meme sans douleur , j adorent vraiment ce produit .

Never again

I received this product for free for reviewing purposes. I usually do not enjoy using peel off masks so I knew that I probably was not going to like this one. I was right. I found the mask was difficult and painful to remove and also time consuming to remove.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Its Great!

I love this mask! I personally have pretty normal/clear skin but Its great to use for that time of the month when I get breakouts! I highly recommend!!

April 14, 2019

Fun mask for acne-prone areas

I have combination skin and frequently get breakouts on my chin/jawline area. I applied this mask selectively to those areas and did not apply to my whole face as I did not want to dry it out. I love peel-off masks; they are so fun and I always do a mask every Sunday. Peel-off masks are a bit messy to apply but that is true for all peel-off masks, not just this one. It peeled off really easy and I feel like it drew everything out of my problem areas and helped my breakouts clear up quicker. It was super gentle and did not leave my skin overly dried out. I received this product from the Chick Advisor product review club in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.

Good but Messy

received the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Peel-oFF Mask for free via ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. I have to say that while I did enjoy this mask and its benefits, the packaging makes it a very messy process. Trying to squeeze the mask out was difficult but worth it though as my skin felt flawless, soft and clear as a result. I just wish that this would come in a squeeze bottle so that I can give it a full 5 stars.

Correct, mais sans plus

Le masque fonctionne si on veut se donner un petit soin, mais sans plus. Je trouve le Peel-off difficile à enlever. Pour qu'il ne se déchire pas il faut en mettre épais, mais si on en met épais il est très long à sécher.

North, France

Easy Peel-Off Mask

I had the chance to try Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask as a free product by #chickadvisor. The mask peeled off easily and no rinsing was required. It left my skin feeling soft and clean, removed the dirt, the oil and the impurities of my face. The smell of grapefruit was delicious and not too overpowering. The only downside was the packaging, as trying to squeeze the mask out made the operation very messy. I recommend!