4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Not what I expected

When I opened the mask it was not what I was expecting. I was expecting a sheet mask but this was not that. I didn't like the mask because it was very messy to work with and got all over the place.

Once I was able to cover my face with the mask I kept it on for 20 minutes and I could feel it hardening afterwards. It was slightly painful peeling it off which I have never had a mask do that. Also I had to put moisture on my face afterwards because I was experiencing a slight burning sensation.

The after effects are great. My skin feels smooth and it definitely cleared up my pores/face. I wouldn't recommend this product to people with sensitive skin or people with dry skin. All in all it was a decent product but I am unsure if I would purchase this product in the future.

April 13, 2019

Perfect mask for acne prone skin!

I can't get enough of the grapefruit smell. So fresh and delightful!
    This mask was easy to apply and I loved that you didn't have to wash your face after removing it. My skin felt refreshed and clean after I took the mask off. I recommend this peel off mask for sure!

Prefer clay mask

I’d prefer to use the clay mask, I felt like it made my face feel better after. I’d still use this product and recommend it but prefer to use the clay mask

Masque pamplemouse

Tout d'abord merci à chickAdvisor pour m'avoir permis d'essayer gratuitement. J'ai adoré l'odeur et dans ma famille on aurais aimé avoir des produit qui ne sont pas pour l'acné avec cet odeur. Il sèche bien et est facile à enlever. Il ne fait pas mal comme certains autre masque. Jai trouvé me peau douce et fraîche après utilisations.

2.3/5

Mauvais achat

Après avoir pu tester ce produit gratuitement je le deconseille pour quiconque voudrait en faire lessai. À première vu, il sent bon et s'applique facilement. toutefois une fois les 10 minutes passés, il ma été très difficile de le retirer je me suis érité la peau à force de frotter pour tout enlever!!

Pull out impurities

I’m a huge fan of peel masks because psychologically I just feel like it’s always ripping sebum and bad stuff out from my skin. This little guy smells great and left my skin feeling unclogged and smoothe

peel off mask

i used it last night and got too excited pour it out on my face loving the scent and one thing i noticed it caught little bit of my brow ended by slowly pulling it little by little. was surprised by the result my skin was soft and my moisturizer just glide down my face and when i woke up my face is so soft and hydrated.

Gentle Peel Off Mask

This peel off mask is really similar to other drugstore peel off masks in the market. It's applies like a cooling and refreshing gel that is ready to peel off after 10 minutes. It's super gentle and effective for the top layer of skin, so it won't hurt one bit! Like the clay mask though, I wish they sold this in other forms as opposed to single use packets to help reduce waste.

*I received this product for free as part of ChickAdvisor's PRC

Great Peel Off Mask

After trying Aveeno's new peel off mask, I was skeptical about using this one. I'm happy to report this mask was easier to work with, and actually made a difference in my skin after using. It hurt a bit to peel off, but I felt like it really grabbed onto the dirt in my pores.

I received this peel off mask complimentary from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion.

Great mask!!

I loved this mask!! First off i love peel off mask. Easier to take off and makes cleanup easier. It was easy to apply and their was plenty of product in the package. It smelt great and as the other products did it also made my skin feel great after.