4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#2 in Face Masks

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

great

I used this face mask while I had a bath. It was easy to apply and dried relatively quickly. After using it, my skin felt refreshed, soft and oil free.

Easy Application & Great Results

With neutrogena being a trusted brand I'm comfortable using frequently, I was beyond excited to have the opportunity to try this new peel on mask free from Chick Advisor. I absolutely would buy it in the future considering how easily applicable the mask is & how great the results turned out for me. My sensitive skin didn't break out from the strong scent. But was left fresh & smooth!

For a super clean feel

I really like this mask. My face felts so clean afterwards. I’d never used a mask from neurtrogena before this but I will definitely being buying it in the future. #gotitfree

Great mask!

This is my first time trying a peel off mask! It had a light and pleasant grapefruit scent that was not overpowering. After using the mask my skin felt more tight and fresh. Would definitely recommend!

Strong

I wouldn’t recommend this to someone with sensitive skin, however just like the other products in this line, they do provide a deep clean. I’m not a fan of the smell since it reminds me of chemicals, but this mask really pulls out any dirt/oils!

Will buy it again!

Peel off masks are my favorite and Neutrogena Pink grapefruit is one of the best masks. I love the smell of this mask, it is really refreshing and calming. It feels like I have applied grapefruit all over my face. It leaves skin really neat and clean.

Recommend!

Pink Grapefruit Peel-Off Mask
    Gaves your face a final buff polish. Face soft clean. Feeling younger, relaxed and vibrant. All three products worked together to pulled it off.
    I'm happy with the results. I was complemented my face was "looking nice."

Will keep these products in mind while shopping.

Thanks you for the selection.

2.3/5

It was okay

I wasnt super crazy about this mask. While It did it’s job, it was just okay in my books. It didn’t quite smell the same as the clay mask and cleanser. It was kinda plastic like in application. I applied as per instructions, and it didn’t dry down all the way (even though I left it past the listed time), and was really patchy. It REALLY hurt too. I’m not used to this kind of mask. Maybe it’s just me...? I pulled it off in a few pieces rather than one swift pull. Maybe I’ll have to try again...? The price is kinda expensive for one mask though in my opinion. On the bright side, it left my skin SUPER soft.

I love this mask!

I have never used a peel-off mask before. The Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Peel-Off Mask was very easy to use, smells great, and was easy to clean off afterwards! I like the light fresh scent of this mask. It did not irritate my skin. My skin felt clean and soft after using this mask.
    I received this mask for free to review.

April 14, 2019

Love this mask

This mask is awesome. It is very easy to apply. I love how my skin just felt so refreshed afterwards. I would definitely purchase this product and I would definitely recommend it to those who have acne prone skin.