4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Peel off mask

The peel off mask package is easy to open, however, I wish it would dispense easier. The product applied smoothly and effectively and dried in 20 minutes, as the package directions suggested. There were a couple spots that didn’t dry completely (applied thicker) but it was easy to wipe off. I loved how easy the mask was to peel off - all in one piece! My skin is a bit sore afterwards but I take that as a good sign. I will definitely purchase this product again, especially if it comes in a pump bottle

I received this product in exchange for my honest review.

April 15, 2019

I would totally buy this!

Sheet masks are all the craze right now and this one definitely does not disappoint! It leaves my face feeling clean and it smells good as an added bonus!

Love this Mask!

I love this peel off mask! It left my face feeling clean and and my pores smaller. The mask actually acted a bit like a Biore strip which I thought was amazing. It’s not messy and it’s super affordable. I’m so happy I recieved this product complimentary because I likely would’ve never tried it otherwise but I’m so happy I did because I will definitely purchase this again in the future.

April 15, 2019

Good value for decent face mask

I don't really have strong feelings about this one. I was able to get 2 face masks out of the 10g package without being skimpy. It has a nice grapefruit scent and goes on easily without being too sticky and pulling as I put it on. It took the full 20 minutes to gets dry and clear, and was easy to grab an edge to peel off. It all came off in 1 piece (no littles bits to have to pick away at).

It's all you could ask for in a peel off face mask, but I just didn't find that my skin felt exceptionally clean or smooth afterwards. I think it's a good product for a girls' night face mask though.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Bon masque pelable

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce produit gratuitement. J'ai bien aimé le produit. Il s'enlève facilement, sent bon et s'applique bien. Il ne fait pas mal non plus quand on le retire.

Give it a fair chance!

I do not have too much experience with peel off masks so I may not have done this one correctly and put too much on! The mask is pink when you first put it on which is so fun! I love that it turns clear when it has dried and that is an easy way to know when the time has elapsed and it is time to peel! With that said, my mask died clear in some areas and remained pink in others which makes me think that my layering skills were not even! I suggest for you to be very careful with not getting any of the mask on any baby hairs because it is uncomfortable to peel it off in those areas! Overall, I felt that the peeling of the mask made me feel like I am removing more impurities and oil/dirt from my face than with other masks. My skin was very soft, refreshed and very clean after i removed it all! I still had some left over in the package, so next time I buy it, I will probably use the one package twice and have a thinner layer on the face! Definitely worth a try! Thank you ChickAdvisor for allowing me to try this mask! #gotitfree #Neutrogena

Smells good!

Nice little drugstore mask. Would recommend to friends and family. I didn't feel as if it tugged at my skin which is great and it doesn't smell too bad.

No mess

I received this product for free to test and review from Chickadvisor.

This mask was super easy to use and doesnt leave any mess since it peel right off. I really liked the smell of it. It wasnt too flowery which i liked. I liked that it didnt take much effort so i could use it while in a hurry.

My skin reacted well to it and i liked the results it gave me.

enjoyed it

This peel off mask was nice, like the rest of the line its scented but I dont mind it. It was easy to apply and remove and left my skin feeling cool and cleaner

Illinois, United States

My new fav!

I love all masks, but my favorite ones are peel off masks! This one is great! it smells amazing! Feels great on the skin! After using it, my skin was glowing!