4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#2 in Face Masks

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Fresh face

I received this as a sample from chick advisor and was only able to apply it once. This was a pretty easy to use peel-off mask (I used a brush I have). The scent was fresh and invigorating. I don't think the mask took out a lot of impurities especially in just one use but my skin did feel soft afterward. Overall it was a nice product, not sure if it was my favourite but maybe I'll try it again some time.

April 15, 2019

Who doesn't love a good sheet mask?

Enjoyed this mask. One use so it's hard to say what effects it had on my skin, but I definitely felt refreshed after using this and had super soft skin!

Updated On: April 15, 2019

This review is on the wrong item - please disregard!! This is not a sheet mask. This is a peel off mask.

Great for teens

I actually let my nephew use this one as he suffers from acne as a teenager and he found it super easy to use. Would highly recommend he said and is willing to try again. Coming from a teenage guy, that is definitely a good sign!

April 15, 2019

Great product, but not enough of it in the package

I would definitely purchase this product again. it smells wonderful and does exactly what it say. The only down side, was that the didn't seem to be enough product in the package. I didn't feel like it really covered my face.

Smells so good

The grapefruit peel off mask was pretty good, though it didn’t remove all of my impurities like a lot of peel off masks, it did leave my skin feeling fresh !

April 15, 2019

great mask for oily skin

This is a great mask that peels off all the gunk out of my dirty pores. I love the grapefruit smell and this product is easy to use. I would recommend this

J’aime bien

Habituellement je ne suis pas fan des masques peel off mais ce masque ne pas laisser indifférente. J’ai adorer utiliser le trio au pamplemousse de neutrogena. Il rend la peau douce et une sensation de propreté super.

April 15, 2019

There are more options at drugstore too

I recieved this as a sample from Chickadvisor and have used it once only so cannot comment if it does make a difference or not but i like the smoothness it left behind. U can try but i like the Garnier ones more,although it smells great

April 15, 2019

On the fence about this one....

I received this product to try and review from Chick Advisor. Out of the whole Pink Grapefruit line this one is a toss up for me.
    It was fairly easy to apply the mask, but removing it was another story. Though it isn’t super painful, it also removes the peach fuzz on your face while you are peeling off the mask and that can be kind of uncomfortable. I also found that my face stays a bit red for an hour or so right after using the mask. But despite all that it does leave my face tightened and looking refreshed!
    You can also get enough product in this package for at least 2 uses if you apply a lighter layer( which I find works better since it takes less time to dry).

0.5/5

OUCH!!

I was so excited to try this when I received it in the ChickAdvisor review box, because I LOVE peel off masks and strips. This went on smooth, easy to apply, and dried fairly quickly... then the pain started.
    I am not a stranger to peel off masks, but this... this was awful. This ended up feeling like a layer of stiff superglue all over my face that caused nothing but pain when trying to peel off. The smell is amazing, but the mask itself is not something I would give another go.