4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#2 in Face Masks

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

enjoyed it

This peel off mask was nice, like the rest of the line its scented but I dont mind it. It was easy to apply and remove and left my skin feeling cool and cleaner

Illinois, United States

My new fav!

I love all masks, but my favorite ones are peel off masks! This one is great! it smells amazing! Feels great on the skin! After using it, my skin was glowing!

Smooth and cool mask

Really liked this mask, you have to wait a little longer for it to dry up but the cool thing is, that you don't have to rinse it right away. Can see the pores shrinking later on and the skin feels smooth and clean. Perfect for once a week usage.

South Carolina, United States

Just okay

The Neutrogena® Oil-Free Pink Grapefruit Peel Off Mask was pleasant. The mask was definitely easy and convenient as a means to apply to my face but unfortunately didnt get to enjoy this product like i had hoped since it left a slight greasy/oily feeling on my face and I did not love the scent either. I probably will not purchase nor recommend to others as a product I adored however a product I tried and they should too as not everyone agrees upon everything.

Peel it away!

Its hard to tell the total effectiveness with the mask with only using it one time but I do love a good peel of mask. My one criticism that the there is tonnes of product in the pouch that you could easily get more than one use out of it. Seems almost wasteful to throw away, yet too messy to conserve.

Fresh face

I received this as a sample from chick advisor and was only able to apply it once. This was a pretty easy to use peel-off mask (I used a brush I have). The scent was fresh and invigorating. I don't think the mask took out a lot of impurities especially in just one use but my skin did feel soft afterward. Overall it was a nice product, not sure if it was my favourite but maybe I'll try it again some time.

April 15, 2019

Who doesn't love a good sheet mask?

Enjoyed this mask. One use so it's hard to say what effects it had on my skin, but I definitely felt refreshed after using this and had super soft skin!

Updated On: April 15, 2019

This review is on the wrong item - please disregard!! This is not a sheet mask. This is a peel off mask.

Great for teens

I actually let my nephew use this one as he suffers from acne as a teenager and he found it super easy to use. Would highly recommend he said and is willing to try again. Coming from a teenage guy, that is definitely a good sign!

April 15, 2019

Great product, but not enough of it in the package

I would definitely purchase this product again. it smells wonderful and does exactly what it say. The only down side, was that the didn't seem to be enough product in the package. I didn't feel like it really covered my face.

Smells so good

The grapefruit peel off mask was pretty good, though it didn’t remove all of my impurities like a lot of peel off masks, it did leave my skin feeling fresh !