4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Saskatchewan, Canada

Fun mask

I really liked this mask. I am a mask junkie and will try any mask especially single use packages that are good to travel with. I liked the scent of this mask and how it cleared out my pores without being too drying. I really liked peeling it off and seeing immediately cleaner skin underneath. The price point is also good from what I can see online (I was sent this to try out by chickadvisor) so I can definitely see myself buying this again.

supurb after feel fresh

i would buy this product again its so refreshing and made my skin feel absolutely amazing i could feel as the mask hardend when i pulled it off i seen all the dirt it took with it it was amazing

GREAT MAKS!

I REALLY LIKED TRYING OUT THE NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT ACNE-PRONE SKIN PEEL-OFF MASK. LIKE THE OTHER PRODUCTS IN THIS NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT SERIES, IT SMELLED GREAT AND REALLY WORKED WELL.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This mask is great

This mask didn't leave my skin feeling tight and dry like other peel off masks do. The smell is great and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and wonderful. I will definitely be buying another.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love this

Loved this mask! Didn’t dry my skin out too bad and the smell was amazing. It left my skin feeling so clean and refreshed. Great to use before a night out before makeup application!

Masque neutrogena

Wow! J’adore les produits neutrogena. La peau devient flamboyante après une seule utilisation. Elle est douce. La peau est nettoyé en profondeur sans résidus gras.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great

I loved it left my skin feeling so clean and soft. Went deep and cleaned very well. Would definitely reccomend purchasing and will mostlikley buy in the future.

I will get this again!

This was a great experience! It made my skin feel so great after I peeled it off! I am always leary of these face peels because sometimes my skin gets dried out.... but not with this one! I will be getting this again!

Surprised

I am surprised by the result of this mask, It did leave my skin clean and soft. the smell of the product is like an artificial grapefruit and your face goes from looking like your face covered with lipgloss to a face with pepto-bismal.

April 23, 2019

I would buy to replace pore strips

This is a great product to help make your skin look fresh. It was yummy smelling and didnt hurt when I peeled the mask off. I felt like it look off lots of dead skin and blackheads. The instructions said no rinse required but I kept finding little pieces stuck in my hair.