4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

Perfect mask for relaxation

I love this peel off mask. I'm usually more of a fan of clay masks but this peel off mask is more gentle on my breakouts than the clay mask from the same line.

This mask left my face feeling hydrated and brightened. It's the perfect mask for relaxing in a hot bubble bath. The smell is also incredible.

I would definitely recommend this product and would consider buying it.

April 17, 2019

Painful and not worth the results

Found this very painful to remove and didn’t notice ANY difference in my skin after applying, so I’d have to say it’s not worth your time or money. Better to just stick to the cleanser

April 17, 2019

The only peel off mask i’ll Ever by again !!!

This is the only peel off mask I will ever buy again !!! This product line leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and clean!!! Every time I use this product it feels like I just grew a new, fresh layer of skin.
    Thank you Neutrogena !!!

This is my favourite

I really enjoyed using this mask i love a peeloff mask! I try to use mask at least twice a week and I really liked this mask it effective on ky acne prone skin and smells so good, will definitely buy it again

April 17, 2019

Love me a good face mask!

I was impressed with the peel off mask. Having not used one in a very long time I was a little skeptical. But just like the clay mask; it left my skin feeling clean and fresh. I could see a difference in my skin from just one use..

Cool peel

My first time trying on a peel mask and its pretty cool. Although i didnt like that it takes 20 minutes but i like it because it feels nice on the face. I would definitely use this again and multitask too. Thanks chickadvisor and neutrogena for this!

Très bon produit !

Le fait d’essayer le masque pelable m’a redonner envie d’en acheter plus souvent ! D’habitude, je ne suis pas fan de ce type de masque, mais celui-ci est vraiment géniale. Ma peau était douce et bien propre, en plus de l’odeur qui s’en dégage !

They could do better

I received this product as part of the chick advisor product review club.

I absolutely loved the cleanser and the clay mask, so I was excited to take myself back to my childhood and use a peel-off mask.

The scent was lovely, the texture was a bit sticky but I figured it might be given it's meant to be pulled off. It dried quicker than I expected which was nice, but did not change to a paler colour as advertised to let me know it was dry. When trying to pull it off, it just shredded. It didn't come off easily so I ended up needing to use a facecloth to exfoliate it off. I've used peel-off masks in the past that came off practically in one piece, and hoped for more of that experience.

Oh well, the other two products were great! Looking forward to using them instead.

Nice scent.

I got this product free to try. I like the scent. I like that it’s gentle on my face. I’m not a huge fan of peel off masks because I find them often hard to peel but this one was ok.

Je recommande ! Super

Merci ChickAdvisor pour l'essai de ce masque ! #gotitfree #cadeau Super odeur de pamplemousse encore une fois. Habituellement, j'aime un peu moins les masques pelables mais celui-ci est super facile a utiliser et tres efficace. Je vais le reessayer assurement. Nettoie vraiment bien la peau.