NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    2.0/5

Smells horrible

I received this item in exchange for my honest opinion from Chickadvisor. #gotitfree

I was excited to try this cleanser but after using for only one week I was disappointed. The pump is great as was the texture but I couldn't get over the smell. The cleanser exfoliated well but I did not like the tingling sensation. I have used many different cleansers and exfoliators and have never had a burning sensation before. Overall it's just not for me as it works just as well as others and the smell was just too overwhelming.

3.2/5

It's okay...

I've received the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser to test out. I've used this for a week and have determined that it's not my favourite exfoliating cleanser. I found the Neutrogena cleanser felt a bit harsh for my skin. After I would wash it off, my face felt like it had a film on it and didn't feel clean. So I resorted to using my usual cleanser to do wash to the film off. Happy to test it out but will not repurchase once I finish the bottle.

August 03, 2019

Made my skin feel smooth!

I received this product free for my honest review. The product smells great and I love the way it feels on my skin. Not too abrasive, didn't make my skin red afterwards which was great! I loved the packaging, the easy to use pump was very convenient. After using this for over a week I could definitely feel and see a difference in my skin. It appeared smoother. I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend to others.

August 03, 2019

Loved it before I tried it

This cleanser comes in an easy to use pump bottle so you can get the right amount each time. It is a creamy texture when it comes out but you can fill some gritty bits as you rub it into your face to help with exfoliation which I really liked. I loved the smell and couldn't wait to try it and keep using it once I smelled the fresh scent! It smells amazing and spa like. My face felt very smooth and clean after using this cleanser. I have one used for about a week so I am looking forward to continued results but so far, I would buy this again.

Amazing Results in Days!

After being chosen to take part in this Chick advisor campaign, I received my Neutrogena Rapid wrinkle repair kit to try and review. #GotItFree
    I started with the Prep cleanser and then used the oil afterwards. I have only been using these products for 5 days an I can already see and feel the results!
    My skin as so soft and smooth after the cleanser, I thought that would be it but NO, it had so much more to offer!
    My skin is sensitive, I have rosacea and psoriasis, neither of these products were hard on my skin at all.
    They both state you can feel a tingle or heat, I felt a light tingle at first but that was it, no redness or burning from the retinol at all. My face can break out easily, but again these products are so amazing, neither caused any irritation or break outs!
    After 5 days my skin is looking healthier, clearer, smoother, and I almost feel like I look younger.
    The skin around my neck is also showing some improvement by softening some of the wrinkles I'm now getting.
    I can't wait to see the results of these products after a month or more of use.
    I can't say enough about this oil, it should be in everyone's daily routine. Especially for 40+ skin, the results are incredible!

August 03, 2019

Wonderful cleanser that evens skin tone.

I'm so happy I was selected to try this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. It made such a difference on my skin that I want to share my experience.

I have been using this cleanser for 10 days along with the Rapid Wrinkle repair retinol oil. I like that the cleanser is thick and goes on easily. The gentle exfoliation evened out my skin tone. This cleanser did a great job of cleaning my skin, removing the little makeup I wear and even cleaned out my pores. And didn't dry out my skin but actually left it feeling moisturized!

You can see from the picture I added that my skin tone is much more even. I don't wear makeup - just some blush so you can see how much of a difference it made.

This exfoliating cleanser is wonderful and I'm happy with the results in just 10 days.

Super soft skin

I finally found a cleanser that makes my skin soft and stays soft. I have struggled with dryness from other cleansers, but this one is easy to use and leaves my face feeling great. I love that it exfoliates my skin and my skin doesn’t have any dull spots anymore.

Loved this scrub!

I received Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleaner to try for free. I love this scrub but not my skin. It started to flake in a few spots which it did state on the back of the cleanser (which is very much appreciated). So I started mixing it with my normal cleanser and put my Mom's salve on it, it went away. The mircobeads didn't hurt my face like sometend to do since t

August 03, 2019

A cleanser for smoother, more radiant skin

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep-Cleanser is amazing! Microexfoliants and glycolic acid help exfoliate (no environmentally unfriendly plastic bead crap!). It's non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores), soap and paraben free.

Finding an amazing exfoliating face cleanser for me, is like finding a needle in a haystack. I've had many issues with breakouts, red blotches and my skin feeling dried out and gross, I gave up on everything but plain old micellar water.
    Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep-Cleanser leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and doesn't dry it out! Over a week of using and my skin seriously feels healthier than ever!
    It's a great value at only $14.99 at Shoppers!

New Brunswick, Canada

Pleasantly surprised!

I was skeptical when I got this product as my skin tends to be sensitive with some skin care products. I read the instructions carefully to make sure I would use it properly. The first time trying the cleanser I was expecting my skin to turn red or have a reaction but it felt great when I put it on and began rubbing it in. After I removed the cleanser with warm water my face felt soft and rejuvenated. I have been using it for a week now and my skin is feeling great! It hasn’t dried out and I am definitely going to be buying the moisturizer to add to my new daily skin care routine!