NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Perfect prep cleanser!

I absolutely love this cleanser! Makes my face feel so soft and clean. I received this as a free sample and I will definitely purchase. It works very well along side the retinol oil and the two make a power duo!

Great cleanser

I have sensitive skin and I’m especially sensitive to fragrance in my cleanser. I’ve been using this cleanser for a little while now and I’m thrilled it has not affected my skin by producing Any redness. I really like the pump I find it very easy to use in the shower. This cleanser preps my skin beautifully for the day.

Updated On: July 25, 2019

I was sent this product for free to review.

NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® PREP CLEANSER

I've been using this as my new morning and night routine since I recieved it in the mail for free to test out and my face looks and feels amazing, I can see the difference" I can feel it scrubing the dirt out after a long day it's brightened up my complexion smells great too
    I plan to keep up with this as my new routine

Effective Product

I'm so happy I was selected to try this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I received this product along with the Rapid Wrinkle repair oil. I used both products twice a day for one week prior to doing this review.

The prep cleanser has a nice thick consistency. It has exfoliants that are very fine and gentle on your skin. The smell is refreshing, it reminds me of cucumber. Overall, the cleanser was easy to apply to my skin and it removed the makeup and dirt off my face. Once I washed it off, my skin felt very smooth and moisturized. My pores were noticeably smaller and the lines around my eyes weren't as obvious. Since I used both the cleanser and the oil every time I washed my face it's hard to know which product is really shining. I suspect the oil provides great healing properties and that's what is really helping with my skin looking younger.

Overall it's a great product and I'm happy with the results. I'm also happy to report that they were right when they said you would see results in as little as a week.

I loved this cleanser

I was sent the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser for free to try out and review. I really liked how nice this felt against my skin. The little granules in it did not irritate my skin but made it feel like I was getting a deep clean. My skin was smooth and very refreshed feeling after.

Nice exfoliating face wash

I got this product free to try. This is a nice, gentle exfoliating face wash. I was a bit worried this would be too harsh, but it's actually really nice. It exfoliates without being too scratchy and it has a nice, light scent. My skin definitely feels smoother after I use it, and I experience less flakiness (combination skin). And, no plastic micro beads!

Great facial cleanser

I received this cleanser free to try. I have used many neutrogena products and really liked this product. I have used it nightly for one week now and already can see an improvement in removal of blackheads and feeling a cleaner, softer face. I found the exfoliating to be gentle enough not to leave a redness afterwards. It totally removes facial makeup with a faint smell which is not too overpowering. I will definitely continue to use this product and would recommend it as well.

Excellent Retinol Prep Cleanser

This cleanser is really nice. I used this along with the Neutrogena Wrinkle Repair with Retinol Face Oil and it really works. I was suprirsed by how well it works but it is seriously making a difference with the lines around my mouth and around my nose. I am so impressed with this. I actually went out last night and bought the moisturizer too, that is how impressed I am with this line Neutrogena came out with. If fine lines and wrinkles are a worry for you, you should really check this out, I think you will be impressed too.

powerful cleanser

I have the opportunity to try Wrinkle repair from neutrogena thanks to Chickadvisor as exchange of my honest oppinion. It has been a wonderful experience, I have been waiting to use retinol from long time but i was exceptical ad first time and then afraid of it. but now that i am using it i feel so happy, the prep cleanser if powerful but do not dries my skin and prepares in a good way it to receive the retinol oil.
    it has a good texture and consistency, not problem with the smell, actually i found it very pleasant. I like the bottle and I like the fact that is not a small bottle, and the applicator distribute enough amount of cleanser.
    I am happy with the product, and recommended it to my friends.

July 25, 2019

A lovely skin cleanser leaves clean soft & smoother skin!

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair cleanser has been a lovely experience from the very first use. I found it comfortable on my skin no harshness the microexfoliants are very effective and gentle. After one week my skin is looking & feeling clean & comfortable. I would definitely recommend this cleanser to my friends & family. Effective & affordable. *I was given a free product in exchange for my honest review.