NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 31, 2019

i would definetly cosider this product again

It is a very gentle scrub I find my skin more clearer and brighter after using it for a week .In summer my skin gets really oily it helped me get rid of my dead skin so skin become more healthier and smoother. It doesnot only remove dead skin but also removes excess oil and dirt out of the pores.i really like this product.

July 31, 2019

One of the best cleansers I’ve ever used

I was pleasantly surprised by the fruity scent of this cleanser. I used it on my face in circular motion rubbing gently. At first I felt some tingling and a little warmth from the exfoliating, but it was worth it because my skin felt very clean down into my pores. I find it a good value and will continue using it and highly recommend it.

Works Well, But STRONG Smell

I received this product through the product review club. I found that it worked very well to get rid of my makeup, it didn’t dry my skin out, and it set a good base for my skincare routine. I found the smell to be so overpowering, though! Same scent as the oil, and it lingers. I wish there was a scent free option.

Squeaky clean

This cleanser really does a great job of taking everything off! Just a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry, and preps it really well for the next step! I received it free to review.

Best Shower Routine

Received Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser through #ChickAdvisor #ProductReviewClub #gotitfree #cadeau. I decided to try this facial scrub during my daily shower as it is suppose to be gentle enough to do so. After a week of using I will agree that I can use this on my face daily and have the smoothest skin each morning. A squirt/pump is enough for me, the scent is lovely, kind of fruity, I want to say the scent reminds me of Acai juice. A good smell to me. I have had no skin issues, it covers well and rinses clean. After the shower my face is ready for the next step. I would recommend this to everyone and make it part of your routine. I am really liking this cleanser and think you would too.

Great exfoliation

So when I first tried this I was super skeptical because I have the curse of oily skin so I'm super paranoid of breakouts with absolutely everything and anything I put on my face. But after about a week straight of using this I was so happy......no breakouts! So super a+ in my book and the little exfoliating beads feel amazing, like a little facial massage. Love it!

July 31, 2019

Gentle exfoliation before effective night routine.

I received this set of awsome products from #chickadvisor and #NeutrogenaCanada from the Rapid
    Wrinkle Repair collection for free honest review a week before. I am so glad i get to try these products since i have started getting signs of aging like fine lines,redness and i got hyper pigmentation which doesnt seems to fade.I received the Prep cleanser which i found out is also an exfoliator with fine grains and mild scented creamy texture which make sence to remove the dead skin and expose the fresh skin to absorb the night oils and creams better. Since i also break out i used it 3 times in past one week.First time my face felt ichi bit red but with use it was better.would love to continue useing it.my skin felt tight and smooth.Definatly recommend it.

Amazing cleanser

I do really like this cleanser. It makes my face feel clean and soft. It is super easy to use and rinses off very easily. Though I have not really noticed a difference in the wrinkles or fine lines. But I am willing to keep using it and give it more time. Will definitely be considering purchasing it when I need more.

July 31, 2019

Wrinkles be gone! (Part 1)

The Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep cleanser seemed very effective & felt wonderful.
    Not only did it feel great as I used it but afterwards my skin felt and looked amazing, after my very first use!! Neutrogena didn’t exaggerate when they said “Rapid Wrinkle Repair” ~ this product gave REAL results. I would highly recommend it & I’m grateful to have been introduced to this excellent product! #gotitfree

July 31, 2019

Nice mild fragrance and effective cleanser

This cleanser has a nice, but mild fruity fragrance and I really like the scrubbing beads; it’s not too much. It also does not dry out my skin which is good since I already have dry skin. My skin felt soft after drying. I did not see much results after trying for a week in terms of wrinkle repair, but perhaps over a longer period of usage, the cleanser is more effective. I would continue using this product.