NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great for sensitive skin

I'm getting older, and I've been putting off my need for more appropriate skincare, so I was pumped to #getitifree and try this cleanser from ChickAdvisor. In my late 30s, I still have a combo of breakouts and ageing, but this cleanser was great! It is like a gentle scrub, but without harmful microbeads - this was a big plus! It recommends you use not every wash to start, which I did, and now I'm using it once every other day, at night with the serum. My skin feels fresh and smooth, and I love the value too.

Meh?

As a cleanser this is decent enough. It gets the job done. But my skin is on the dryier side and I found this cleanser dehydrated my skin to the point where my face felt tight and uncomfortable. I think I will stick to my Cereve Hydrating cleanser.

Great stuff

I truly love this product it makes my skin feel so clean, soft and refreshed , and I can see a small difference in the fine lines and wrinkles from just use a few uses , my complexion looks better and a lot smoother. I will definitely buy these amazing products again, I love trying before buying makes it so easy to buy in the future.
    Thanks for the opportunity to try it out ! #gotitfree

Produit à acheter

Produit facile a appliquer. Agréable au toucher et laisse une sensation d'une peau propre et sans sécheresse. Parfum léger et agréable. Ai noté que ma peau était plus douce au toucher après l'utilisation.

Loving it.

So far I'm really liking this product. My face feels soft, clean and I like the glow. I would definitely purchase this product. I would really like to try the moisturizer with it as well and see how the three products go together. I have not used it long enough to say that there is a major difference but I feel that my skin has a little bit healthier glow. I'm interested to see the long-term effects.

Great Cleanser!

I received the Rapid Wrinkle Repair Cleanser as part of the product review club for free.

I absolutely love this cleanser. It's not heavy, it rinses off really well, it doesn't irritate my skin and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. Using it everyday and I haven't had any reaction to the product.

August 01, 2019

Gentle and effective clean!

The cleanser is a nice creamy texture with a fine, gritty texture to facilitate the exfoliation process while cleansing. I found it to be gentle and not too abrasive or irritating. It seemed to do a pretty thorough job and rinsed off easily leaving my skin feeling completely cleansed. Understanding that this is a prep cleanser for the retinol treatment it isn't a wrinkle treatment itself. Nice slim pump bottle is easy to use and the product itself goes a long way since you don't have to use very much to get the job done! Gentle enough to use as part of my daily skin care routine -- I didn't feel it overstripped or dried out my skin but has absolutely made it smoother.

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to trial this product as part of the Product Review Club. #chickadvisor #gotitfree #Neutrogena #freetrial

Updated On: August 01, 2019

#tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada

August 01, 2019

Great product, great value!

#tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada
    #gotitfree
    Came as set of cleanser and oil.
    Review for cleanser: This is a creamy cleanser with exfoliating micro beads. Soap free, oil free and paraben free. I like that it clearly states “does not contain plastic microbeads”
    Cleanser felt great on my skin, did not leave it dry and tight. Cleans well.
    Did not notice a strong fragrance.

When used in conjunction with oil, I did notice a difference in dry patch on my chin, it got rid of it.
    Unfortunately I did not see a noticeable difference in my overall skin texture in one week.
    Could be because I can’t use twice a day per instructions. My dermatologist said to limit physical exfoliation bec of spider veins on my cheek. So I only used once each night, or sometimes I skipped a night and used micellar water. It was great to remove the dirt and grime on the hot humid days.

Great product

This cleanser has micro beads for exfoliating. It it so gentle on the skin. I like that my skin felt soft and hydrated after washing my face. It lathers well and it is a thick formula. The packaging with a pump is very convenient. You only need a little pump to wash your whole face. This bottle will last me for months. I would recommend this product.

Awesome

I got this free thanks to Chickadvsior! I love it, I haven't been taking care of my skin lately. With a new baby, I'm exhausted and have very little time for myself. When this product arrived I knew it was a sign that I had to start paying more attention to my skin care routine.
    It is lovely. I was expecting a cleanser, but it's more of a scrub. Smells lovely. Very easy to use.
    It feels luxurious. I have noticed my skin feels overall more hydrated and healthy.
    I will continue to use it and love the results